Jonathan Cassell LV.7 Nomad
Feb 22, 2021, 09:16 AM 191 read

Advice...

TIPS

So could anyone give me some advice on the how to do Ragna Break (effectively) I (suck) at it I guess my team might be ok at other stuff but I guess not this (sigh) I hate that my team is high level more less (kinda) but I'm just scratching the boss opponent... Any advice most appreciated ( I know I have probably most definitely better characters but want to fin leveling these ones up first)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Advice... image 2

Comment 4

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Feb 22, 2021, 09:59 AM

have you seen the guide that was posted a while back? it has lots of unit suggestions. only bikini lisa here is really good for the current event. You would want a wood attacker for sure since the boss takes reduced damage from unita that don't do weakpoint (counter element) damage.

Also i'm pretty sure some of those units are finished leveling

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Feb 22, 2021, 10:19 AM

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Feb 22, 2021, 10:17 AM

Bosses are designed to encourage players to use a variety of childs, in order to exploit elemental advantages. Water beats fire, fire beats wood, wood beats water. Light and dark are weak to each other.

This boss has something like +80% defense and reduced critical rate when hit with any non wood-element attacks. So you really benefit from using a wood attacker, even if they are lower level.

Ragna bosses also have higher debuff evasion and reduced debuff duration, so it's generally not a good idea to use a debuffer on raids.

Generally best to use 1 wood attacker with 4 supports, or 3 supports and a healer if you're getting KO'd, but some supports also heal and they tend to be faster.

ToxicWayz and Gramamanes (sp?) and the discord community usually make handy guides for Ragna and World Boss events that you can find here on moot or on the Destiny Child subreddit. Here's the one for the current Ragna.

Good luck! 🍀

• dr badunkachud LV.7 Nomad Feb 22, 2021, 10:07 AM

Type difference matters a lot. Using a wood type attacker could double your damage. You’ll want to get at least one good attacker for each type for ragna, 3 or more for world bosses.

Home