✫Kronos✫ LV.17 Bamboozled
Feb 16, 2021, 08:40 AM 219 read

Drive order tips?

TIPS

i think my team set up is ok but i cant seem to get a consistent damage output, any tips?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Drive order tips? image 2

Comment 3

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Feb 16, 2021, 09:23 AM

Mona hits 2x with her slide. Make sure she has 2nd highest ATK stat after Billy so she gets buffs.

Also, with Annie your probably better off using Pantheon here instead of Lisa, if you have him. Or Melpomene.

And if you have Neptune, use her instead of Pomona because she heals and gives speed and damage buffs.

Of course, evolving Annie will make a big difference, if you can afford it. Or the 3* mech commander unit with ignition...

• ✫Kronos✫ LV.17 Bamboozled Feb 16, 2021, 11:00 AM

i have one neptune and my team doesnt really last that long with her on, also i was wondering why i kept seeing that mech unit lol

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Feb 16, 2021, 01:04 PM

if your light neptune has any uncaps, I would still recommend her over pomona. double edge sword is too good to give up, even if it means cutting your survivability. mona tap can deal with the DoT and give vamp, covering for pomona. even if you don't not make the whole 5 minutes, i'm sure your damage will be greater.

3* and 4* ignition is only available for wood atm. mech commander has 4 hit tap, so amp atk plus amp crt/agl (based on if you want to run pantheon/bikini lisa respectively) is the best damage output for this raid. While its usage will be outlived after 5* ignition, it'll be great for endless when it comes out.

Home