ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader
Feb 1, 2021, 09:25 AM 439 read

[TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 1

/// BECARFUL TO READ BEFORE ! \\\ I start the game in January 2019 and I play everyday and clean every quest / events. Each free account has its own qualities and faults, it all depends on your luck and your seniority, this game greatly rewards the loyalty of a free player but you have to be patient, this is all the more the case since the appearance of the ignition function, it is depending on the management of your resources that you will obtain a satisfactory result. Remember that for a free player the goal is to make the best possible score with what he has on hand, let's move on to my advice for this WorldBoss. I help those who want advice from a player who manages without getting their hands on the wallet, yes since I started I am a 100% free player, I like the chance and the challenge for me it is what makes me love the game, having to succeed with what we have without a reroll and without spending anything that's a challenge! PS: If you pay a lot in the game, my advice can help you but obviously the way of playing and creating your team will be completely different, considering the ignition system, a free player cannot full ignition any child directly generally because the free core materials or even the cores are cruelly difficult and very expensive to obtain, you will not be able to progress at the same speed, but be patient there is no rush and learn to understand the game and optimize your account with what you have.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 3

The BEST FIRE ATK Child DPS for my account :

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 5

*Note : You need to see my team before ignition and after ignition let's go. --- Team Fire of the Abyss (with not Fire Child Ignition) :

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 7

- LEADER : Eve Fire (or Iphis full TAP) - Skill Moveset Order with Drive Skill : 1. Werewolf Light > 2. Scuba Mona > 3. Ganesha

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 9

* Note: Free player for WorldBoss must ride Ignition 5 only Werewolf Light and Sytry Light, everything is very powerful for all the next WorldBoss is a very good long term investment, for Sytry vs Heket you must play Slide and Tap is really. Ignition Lv.5 this two Childs is your priority, after only up your DPS Child in Ignition. Damage HP on Heket (with not Fire Child Ignition) :

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 11
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 12

--- Team Fire of the Abyss (with 2 Fire Child Ignition Lv.2 Amp ATK) :

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 14

- LEADER : Eve Fire (or Iphis full TAP or Ganesha) - Skill Moveset Order with Drive Skill : 1. Werewolf Light > 2. Scuba Mona > 3. Ganesha

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 16

*Note : I decided to up my two best child DPS with not Ignition, Ignition Lv.2. Fire Bathory Tap become very strong you need to set up this skill order for get very very very more damage. Damage HP on Heket with Ignition Lv.2 (Fire Bathory and Love & Hate Davi)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 77
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 78

*Last Note : Bathory become a monster with this skill order. --- Free Lobby Background Idea :

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 21
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 22
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 23

--- 👍 If you like this post don't forget to follow me on moot, Twitch and YouTube thank you for support everyone and good luck for your battle versus Mother Heket ! Sayonara ~

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - [TIPS/WB] Team Fire of the Abyss (Full Free Player) VS Heket image 25

Comment 7

• Vick LV.23 Dream Chaser Feb 1, 2021, 12:13 PM

Thanks for that guide, I'll try some of your tips! I have absolutely no Child with ingnition in this WB and Heket continues to eliminate my frontline and and I giving up after a lot of trying.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Feb 1, 2021, 05:04 PM

Hi Vick !

Mars Water and Christmats Leda help you on frontlane for more chance to survive you play speedx1 low specs graphics ?

Switch skill drive ultimate order to Sytry Light Infantry first and Werewolf in second and third last Ganesha for more chance to survive with barrier child, your Pomona at good uncap or low uncap ?

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 2, 2021, 01:14 AM

The Dmg after fully ignited Ailill with pretty much the same team as yours.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 2, 2021, 01:14 AM

• Butterfly LV.16 Sage Feb 5, 2021, 01:45 AM

might be a free player now but you either bought in the past or bought an account. All them +6 - 60's ...no way. I've been playing since it's Global release and have always been geared toward Ragna and World Boss and have half the team you do.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Feb 5, 2021, 04:25 AM

I took care to explain everything in the post, unfortunately you think I'm lying it's a shame, take my word for it if I had even spend 1 € I would have said it, but it is not the case, I just probably had better luck than you and better manage my resources during my playing time.
    I have always optimized everything to the maximum and made a minimum of loss, having already produced errors on the KR version, I was able to directly make the right decisions on the global version and here is the result after 2 years fidelity to this game.

PS : House of Reincarnation help me for get +6 on my child.

• Butterfly LV.16 Sage Feb 7, 2021, 05:49 PM

speaking of mistakes ...when wood Bathory first came out, I used three of her in HoR.... then I found out who she was. Ugh! LoL Makes sense about playing the KR version and learning and Thank you for responding as you did.

Home