TJ Li LV.19 Sage
Dec 1, 2020, 08:00 AM 511 read

Most annoying team in pvp!

TIPS

Please recommend team comp against double reflect team

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Most annoying team in pvp! image 2

Comment 15

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Dec 1, 2020, 08:59 AM

Well, if you don't mind playing manual: use a 4x tapper like Thanatos or Elizabeth and gear them with HP regain from tap skills equipment options and the warring hearts carta. Have Pantheon crit buff them with his slide and only tap with them. That's about it. The rest should be Dana like usual, your favorite healer and either Chang'e or Thisbe. If you go with Elizabeth have Pantheon lead to further increase crit chance for Elizabeth, and nuke Hades with her drive to get rid of her. If you go with Thanatos have either Chang'e or Thisbe lead to increase his tap frequency. Robo Lisa is a good alternative if your Thanatos isn't good to go.

Though, since you have debuffer Sytry maxed you can do it on auto easy but you should definitely not be using Pantheon without an attacker. Check the rankings and copy some of the Sytry teams to get an idea of how to use her effectively. Your Sytry team is a mega foul.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 1, 2020, 09:25 AM

they are too squishy, and I don't ever use tapper in pvp plus it's too much work to switch gears. so I'll just use the childs that who already has the right gear options. but I have totally forgotten about the warring heart. (I could build a tapper for pvp but no more stones.)😞

btw this is not my normal team comp. I was only trying out different childs against only this team. My team is Sytry lead, Pantheon, Neptune/Pomona, Thisbe/Chang'e and Hildra. I don't need Dana because Hildra hits like a beast.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Dec 1, 2020, 09:50 AM

I’m using this team most of the time vs everything. (Except vs Rita)

Pantheon, Fire Bathory (leader), Neptune, Wood Sytry, Thisbe.

Vs Rita teams:

Pantheon, Fire Bathory, Dana, Bathory (leader), Chang’e

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 1, 2020, 10:01 AM

I don't think your team will work against double reflect. Athena doesn't use it much but Hades use it on the first or 2nd turn so you left with option of not attacking or only tap with Bathory then you have to wait until the reflect disappear. it's just too much effort. thanatos might work since if his tap is strong enough can one shot Hades

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Dec 1, 2020, 10:08 AM

Vs that team I try to give immortality to Fire Bathory (have Bari Carta that give extra chance to crit), and crit in his face thanks to Pantheon buff as well... She will not oneshot Hades but in 2 crit + immortality can break that formation, than the rest of the fight is easier.

P.S. Wood Sytry can apply Allure, so she can remove buff and stop the enemies to gain more buff for some time.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 1, 2020, 10:38 AM

you can take revenge for me against spikeman lol

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Dec 1, 2020, 10:42 AM

Omg 144k team... That's too much also for me. :)

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 1, 2020, 10:50 AM

lol I think those are teams with all S. but it would so satisfying to defeat those teams 😁

• Seriath LV.13 Chief Dec 1, 2020, 08:20 AM

I'm not high level but something like Pomone / Rita / Dana / Chang'e / Sytry should work, no ?

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 1, 2020, 08:28 AM

I won with this but it's not a sure win. I think I need to replace Pantheon with Rita or another debuff that has dot. A strong attacker like fire Bathory and Hildra will only get yourself killed by reflect

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 1, 2020, 03:50 PM

Why fight it? Devil Rumble is about learning which teams to avoid. Then again, great question, I was wondering the same

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 1, 2020, 04:07 PM

because it's too much work to be the top 100 nor do I have the time. my main goal is to finish all of the daily achievement in pvp. so I don't really care who I fight as long as I maintain my rank 😃

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 1, 2020, 11:18 PM

You don't have to remember the players name to know you loose against tribble def teams, or Bath/Isolde or Rita-Teams. So it is really no work at all... Just don't fight against combos you loose against.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 1, 2020, 11:43 PM

everyone you fight here is average 130k -140k power so skipping or refreshing won't always give a easy opponent. sometimes after a refresh every team is over 140k powers especially after some winning streaks. this team can beat almost any team within my power range except the double reflect.

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 2, 2020, 01:29 AM

Yea, same

Home