Harkonnen LV.8 Nomad
Nov 30, 2020, 04:14 PM 422 read

Tip

TIPS

Hello friends, my English is limited, so I will be quick, there are two status images, they are different, which one to follow? I hope a help, thank you

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Tip image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Tip image 3

Comment 8

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Nov 30, 2020, 04:46 PM

Depends on what mode you're playing. In World Boss you generally want ATK/CRT for attackers (and healers) in back, HP/DEF for front row.

In Ragna, as long as you do not die, you still want ATK/CRT. Actually, as long as you're not dying you always want ATK/CRT!

In PvP it all depends on your team, but generally HP/DEF is good. But if you use Fire Bathory, for example, you might focus on ATK/CRT to try and get quick kills.

A lot of people will recommend AGL for debuffers, but I've heard it has no effect on debuff accuracy, only physical attack and evasion.

Also, once you get to a certain point you get diminishing returns, so after something like 10,000 defense, adding more defense doesn't help as much as adding more HP.

Your character stats increase at fixed rates, so you can just focus on equipment and switch it out as necessary.

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Nov 30, 2020, 04:49 PM

Also, for Soul Carta:

• Zagpak LV.7 Nomad Nov 30, 2020, 05:47 PM

great! maybe need to be update.
    leveling SC is expensive then need to be wisely

• Harkonnen LV.8 Nomad Nov 30, 2020, 04:55 PM

Thanks a lot for the help <3

• Jbogs LV.19 Let’s play Destiny! Dec 1, 2020, 09:59 AM

S tier is hard to come by😩

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Dec 1, 2020, 02:01 PM

Right? I've been playing about 7 months and only have 1 S tier accessory! Never even seen an alchemy kit or whatever they're called.

Doing well with weapons and armor, though. Helps to check the rumble shop often!

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Nov 30, 2020, 07:18 PM

ATK increases damage dealt by direct hits, drives and heal/regen amount. And it's the priority target factor for a lot of buffs but also for a lot of enemy skills. Attackers, healers and supporters with heals benefit the most from it. But depending on your team and its intended synergy any role can benefit from high ATK.

AGL increases evasion to and accuracy for direct hits. It also increases drive damage. All roles can benefit from it, but mostly in common PVE and PVP. Also, keep in mind that for a very long time it was believed to increase debuff resistance and accuracy but some players debunked that. However, all cartas tailored for debuffers offer AGL so maybe it's better suited for debuffers. Honestly, I don't know anymore. But it definitely doesn't increase speed as you would be right to assume so.

CRT increases critical chance, but not critical power. Critical occurring in battle doubles damage dealt by direct hits and heal/regen amount. It also increases direct hit accuracy. Attackers, healers and supporters with heals can benefit from it.

HP increases your maximum health points. It's a unit's durability so any role can benefit having more of it. Attackers, debuffers and supporters are the squishiest so if you want to increase their survivability give them HP, or you could make your defenders and healers tankier. The more HP you have the more %regens will heal for as well (currently only Metis and healer Rusalka have %regens as far as I'm aware).

DEF increases survivability like HP but it does that by reducing damage dealt by direct hits and drives. The more you have the less HP you'll lose from such attacks. Especially important for surviving critical attacks. Doesn't do anything against indirect damage like bleed, venom, poison, curse etc.

• Harkonnen LV.8 Nomad Dec 1, 2020, 06:26 AM

Thanks for the class Voraz, i learned a lot with your explanation.

Home