P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac
Nov 21, 2020, 06:35 AM 367 read

💸 Soul Carta enhancement 💸 (are you wasting 💰💲⁉️)

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 💸 Soul Carta enhancement 💸 (are you wasting 💰💲⁉️)  image 1

I realized a while back that I was blowing a lot of money enhancing Carta with low tier equipment. Now I only use 5* gear, sometimes 4*. I decided to see how efficient it really is. Here's a quick and dirty chart:

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 💸 Soul Carta enhancement 💸 (are you wasting 💰💲⁉️)  image 3

Low tier equipment is best used only for enhancing regular equipment or being sold, unless you need Carta enhanced urgently or just don't care. Same rates for 4* Carta

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 💸 Soul Carta enhancement 💸 (are you wasting 💰💲⁉️)  image 5

This has saved me loads of cash. Hope it helps! 🤑💰

Comment 5

• Ericool Lim LV.14 Chief Nov 21, 2020, 07:40 AM

Thanks for the analysis... now I know why I broke so quick 😭

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Nov 21, 2020, 08:24 AM

I'm always selling 1*~2* gear and 3* cartas to discard them. They are not worth the exp/gold trade. Unless you're investing resources on leveling 3* cartas for whatever reason.

• Cheesaw LV.17 Assassin Nov 21, 2020, 12:23 PM

I'm trying to decide if I care, lol! I have so many soul carta that need to be leveled and the only equipment I get is from the underground.

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Nov 21, 2020, 02:03 PM

Same. I started using only 5* but I had to add in 4* too because progress is so slow! That's where I draw the line, though... at least for now

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Nov 21, 2020, 02:33 PM

so i only use 4* and 5* equipment to lvl anything up with whether it be other equipment or SC. 1*-3* equipment i sell.

Home