Cheesaw LV.17 Assassin
Nov 21, 2020, 01:45 AM 744 read

Don't use "regen" Childs with Ziva WB!

TIPS

This World Boss guide should be changed. I was getting my ass handed to me until I was on reddit and someone mentioned not using regen because of "recovery buff blast". Without regen healers, Ziva doesn't really do much damage. I use Neptune and Prophet Dana (fire healer) for healing, and Mars for barrier and haven't had any deaths (I don't think). Before, my whole front row would be dead with a minute left, or worse. My team is pretty weak (lots of 5★ characters, low uncaps, etc.) but I do much better now. The only other healer who gives a flat heal amount and no regen is Aurora, the fire healer. But that's only looking through the characters I have, so there may be more. Good luck y'all!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Don't use "regen" Childs with Ziva WB! image 2

Comment 23

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.19 Supersonic Nov 21, 2020, 02:12 AM

Willow Doryeong has a burst heal tap and drive, the latter targeting ALL allies. The numbers aren't too impressive, but it beats the "fun" of overpowered roster in certain aspects.

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Nov 21, 2020, 04:03 AM

Yes, great post! I had a similar experience. Makes a huge difference.

Also Swimsuit Davi *decreases* defense for 5 water units, so it's best to put your top 5 ATK water units in back row with wood units if you can.

Saw some on leaderboard using Ganesha. She increases DEF for entire front row and gives some crit boosts. Might need high uncaps and good gear/options to make it work without Mars, though!

[EDIT] this is a team from leaderboard. Not mine, unfortunately 😏

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Nov 21, 2020, 03:32 AM

Yeah, it's a good idea to go for instant heals if you don't have the recommended debuffers. But if you do, and you follow the usual strategy -debuff evasion, stalls and debuff duration+ Ziva barely makes a move and never drives.

• Cheesaw LV.17 Assassin Nov 21, 2020, 04:17 AM

What team do you use, Ravenous?

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Nov 21, 2020, 04:31 AM

The same one Sherry has in the WB rankings except instead of Brownie I'm using a Leifang +5 (she applies -DEF instead of Bathory and Bathory applies -debuff EVA) and I haven't been lucky with the Giltine banner so I'm warming her slot with robo Lisa.

• IcyLin LV.19 Sharpshooter Nov 21, 2020, 12:41 PM

For this wb Fire Dana(1-st time i use her somewhere xD,not fully lvled skills) worked for me, done 11mil with this team. Also lower Billy's atk so she don't get buff from Davi.

• Ajani LV.22 GG Nov 21, 2020, 02:12 AM

Astrarea or Snow Miku can work good too?

• Cheesaw LV.17 Assassin Nov 21, 2020, 04:15 AM

I think so. I don't have Astraea. Snow Miku would work. I used fire Dana because she also gives a barrier while Snow Miku converts bleed to regen, which is pointless in this WB.

• IcyLin LV.19 Sharpshooter Nov 21, 2020, 12:57 PM

Astraea didn't workerd for me, uncapped+2 60, she can't survive in 1-st row on my team. May be she'll work for u if u have a slot in back row.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Nov 21, 2020, 02:56 AM

weird, my maat and Mars can keep everyone up, in fact my team stays alive with better dmg if I switch mars with leda. I'll try neptune mars, they seem viable.

• Cheesaw LV.17 Assassin Nov 21, 2020, 04:16 AM

Really depends on child strength and such I suppose. My team is pretty weak...

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Nov 21, 2020, 06:08 AM

i tried nep and Mars with same dmg, overall same survivability. only noticing now maybe its cuz of uncaps and 6* that help my team a lot. I honestly didnt check the boss skills and didnt see she does way more dmg to childs with regen buff, thank u for your insight and hope your grind is smooth my friend!

• Cheesaw LV.17 Assassin Nov 21, 2020, 06:14 AM

Yeah, I figured a lot of people don't really look at the boss skills and just rely on the guides that are posted here. Certainly I've been guilty of that. Hopefully it helps people who may not have super-duper uncaps to survive her skills.

World Boss is generally more pleasant for me than Ragnas, so it's been fun so far. Ragna breaks should be called Ragna WORKS!

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Nov 21, 2020, 09:29 AM

first I look at leaderboards, usually its adrenaline in #1 spot, I copy him/her until I see the same results (which is never cuz I'm not a whale lol) so I hop on moot for more info, im lucky to find ppl like u that descrpit useful info otherwise I'd still be doing such little dmg, im definitely guilty of just looking for guides too lmao

wb is a lot more casual which suits me better than ragna as I have to pay attention to my phone a lot during ragna, lol ragna works is right

• Zagpak LV.6 Nomad Nov 21, 2020, 05:08 AM

Work really well for me. Mars + Dana Fire + Neptune keep everyone alive instead Mars Maat Leda. As Ravenous said, it s really nice for ppl who don t have debuffer +6 like me =)

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Nov 21, 2020, 02:35 PM

Yeah i only have Neptune in as my healer and i haven't had any deaths yet.

• Cheesaw LV.17 Assassin Nov 21, 2020, 03:33 PM

Yeah, Ziva really doesn't do that much damage. But if you use regen, holy hell!

• Baeronin LV.4 Gym Leader Nov 21, 2020, 05:53 PM

I don't ever use Neptune, because she's so broken it's not funny, nor fun to play against.

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Nov 21, 2020, 06:00 PM

Fair enough, but she a really good choice in this WB.

• ★テERRリ☆①⑨⑧⑦★ LV.24 Monster Nov 21, 2020, 08:54 PM

Might give it a try anyway. 👏🏼

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Nov 22, 2020, 01:30 AM

I have no problem surviving with Maat as my only healer & no defender. I'm running 4 attackers as well

• Cheesaw LV.17 Assassin Nov 22, 2020, 01:54 AM

If you have units that can survive then that's good, but I just wonder whether regen healers cause more harm than good due to the "recovery buff blast" skill. Have you tried other healers?

• alpen✨ LV.11 Avatar Nov 22, 2020, 10:00 PM

An excellent useful post! My team has improved a lot with your tip, thanks!

Home