NO NAME verified
Oct 31, 2020, 09:04 PM 200 read

Last minute advice on how to improve my team before WB ends?

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Last minute advice on how to improve my team before WB ends? image 1

Hello! I've started playing at x1 speed to maximize damage and have been playing around with team arrangements (mostly copying other people lol idk what i'm doing honestly) I have a few questions if anyone is up to answer!! My Abaddon is uncapped +5 but has 0 skills leveled up and is an E class. Is he worth placing somewhere on my team despite that? I can try and get him up to a B but I'm very low on onyx. I put Katherine in the back in replacement of Wood Sytry (haven't pulled her), was that a good move or should someone else take her place? I know they both have allure which is good for Kasumi's stun or something or the other and I read on here that she'd be a good replacement. Any tips on better arrangements for my team and who to give weapons/accessories/carta etc. would be cool cuz like I said I'm pretty clueless. I don't have Navi btw.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Last minute advice on how to improve my team before WB ends? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Last minute advice on how to improve my team before WB ends? image 7

Comment 2

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Nov 1, 2020, 01:39 AM

You can try swap position between Maat and Newbie Mona, try with Ayane as leader.

• NO NAME verified Nov 1, 2020, 01:44 AM

Definitely will do this! Thanks!!

Home