DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Kasumi WB image 12
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Kasumi WB image 13
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Kasumi WB image 14
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Kasumi WB image 15

Any questions ?

Comment 30

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Oct 28, 2020, 09:07 PM

nice way to go

Is it where you placed them is what gave you the edge to finally it 30 mil?

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 28, 2020, 09:16 PM

Yes I think so. I followed Gatsu86's guideline and gave the wood debuffers and supporters more attack.

The reason for putting the speed attackers on the top is so I can have more debuffers and supporters at the bottom, uninterrupted.

Re-uploading video. It'll take an hour or less.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 28, 2020, 09:20 PM

Also the order they are displayed, is the ATK filter. We see Ayane all the way down there, but she's actually on top with the special option + her high base ATK.

So you can see I gave those wood units more ATK power.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 28, 2020, 09:23 PM

Not only that. But Salome is the final straw that broke the camel's back.

Eve's ATK was too high, even when I took away her gear, so I settled for Salome and as you can see I took away Salome's weapon so Sytry won't put her on top.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 28, 2020, 09:31 PM

In my case...

Sytry will have a tendency to keep buffing whoever she started off with, though Ayane always gets placed on top.

For example, In the video footage, that time Sytry started with Siren, so Siren would then enjoy the benefit of Sytry, Chang'e, Pantheon, and R. Mona's buffs. For the rest of the round.

There's a chance someone else will get Sytry first, that usually determines the rest of the round ( maybe unless I command Sytry to tap every now and then )

One time R. Mona got Sytry's buff first, and Mona got all buffs for the whole round. I'm convinced it works out that way. I'll post an image of R. Mona doing serious damage.

So this party is very shifty. Ayane will always get the buffs, and most of the time Abaddon or Siren will also get one, then that determines the rest of the match.

( Image: That time Mona got all the buffs. Ayane always seems to get it with that Carta )

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Oct 29, 2020, 12:41 AM

Nice music and team build, Siren and Abbadon on the front is interesting... :)

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 07:43 AM

They are there so I can put more wood childs in the back. Since Siren and Abaddon can recover from being stunned faster. Though I haven't noticed them being stunned since I started putting them there.

Ayane can go there but I don't want her to get stunned, though her prism is suggestive of being on the front line.

The music, is stolen ! I never paid for it !

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Oct 29, 2020, 07:52 AM

I see... I'm trying the same thing, but for now I put only Eve on front. I hit sometimes 30 M again but I can't go further... :(

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 08:44 AM

You probably already know but you can push the damage higher if you tone down the settings in game.

If your device can lower it's resolution that helps too.

As for Eve in my case, her ATK is too high.

I stress this = "Eve mustn't be within the top 3 highest ATK"

So I settled for Salome. You may notice my Salome has no weapon for this reason and still manages to deliver.

As for why I shot the video in motion. Just for presentation purposes, but when serious to break higher I tone it down.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Oct 29, 2020, 08:57 AM

My setting are already at low graphic etc...

My Eve (6° in attack order) or Salome (10° or 11°) use this gear:
    No weapon, Mic Armor, Bari accessory (not max yet) and 5 star carta that increase poison (I forgot her name).

I tryed both Eve (with her I reach the 30.9 M 1 time only + 30 M rarely) and Salome (30 M rarely)... I will try agian with the second later.

I thinks the problem is that my Ayane is not max uncap/skill (is max skill +2 now).. now is my highest attack (instead of 3° as before), Siren (2°), Abbadon (3°).. I saw that the team need a little extra push at the end, when it reaches 30 M there is no more time.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 09:21 AM

Yes it's your Ayane holding you back, or else you'd be insanely strong. Maybe 33-35 million level I'm guessing.

Here's my Ayane. It's been financially unpleasant rolling for her ( Could have gotten a PS5 I think ) I used some spa skins for spirit get raise her likability. It added to her ATK.

By my calculation the Prism's special option on my Ayane works out to be..

12,958 ATK.

This Ayane gets the buffs every time, and will be on top every time.

Under the right conditions I've seen Ayane do 125,000 x 4 damage ( half a million )

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 09:24 AM

Toeknee  If you find yourself buying the 5,000 crystals, get the swimsuits. it comes with the crystals at the same price. It still sucks to pay though

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Oct 29, 2020, 09:31 AM

Toeknee  With the gear my Ayane reach 6,908 + 5440 (12,348) maybe is not her the problem but most of the runs the team score for 27/28 M.

33-35? Lol that is a lot, I can’t reach it. XD

p.s. I already bought that packege. :)

• StarLord6891 LV.14 Chief Oct 29, 2020, 04:25 AM

Wtf!!!!!!

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 07:46 AM

Thanks for the massive tip Starlord 6891, I hope this presentation has you reaching higher damage output.

• StarLord6891 LV.14 Chief Oct 29, 2020, 10:44 AM

My higher damage is just 2mil mostly lower than that😅

• dikstra LV.18 Sage Oct 28, 2020, 09:48 PM

Why are you using Dive and Inspiration cartas on Abaddon and Siren? I imagine your prism Special Training for Useless Demons would be better utilized on one of them. Dive's special effect works in ragnas only and Inspiration's effect is meant for dark type units.

You're increasing Rookie Mona's attack for no reason at all while your tap attacker units are lacking.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 28, 2020, 09:56 PM

Excellent question.

Soul Cartas aren't always about the special option, and
    Dive is the strongest carta in the game.

Inspiration is the 2nd strongest carta.

My goal was the boost the ATK and CRT for Abaddon and Siren.

I do have two "Special Training" prisms, um. I took them down before I did that lol, I should give one to Brownie.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 08:10 AM

Increasing R. Mona's attack is a good thing this WB cause the Boss's weak point. Just don't raise the other wood childs too high or else they could randomly outdamage some attackers because of Sytry's random buff

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 29, 2020, 12:27 AM

No one seems to comment how a bunch of top daily damage players seem to incorporate fire supporters in the team, namely Hermes or Christmas Leda.
    Like with Thetis sudden viability, I wonder if they just bruteforce this stuff, leaving a script to run practice battles with various team compositions compiling a report on which ones are best to use in the actual Boss Breaks.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Oct 29, 2020, 04:41 AM

the reason for the inclusion of Leda or Hermes are their unique Tap damage buffs.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 07:39 AM

You know deep down inside I owe you credit for pointing out what Sytry is actually doing Grandmamamaaas.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Oct 29, 2020, 07:47 AM

im only interested in helping people. idk why you think i would downvote or target your posts. im glad you are doing serious damage on this wb

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 07:58 AM

Because the downvotes occurre the instant our interactions break out into a kung-fu match.

Like that time you came charging and I side stepped and you went rolling down the hill, and another time you slammed me on the hood of an old Pontiac and I did a reverse leg toss and you went flying through the windshield. Now whenever you surface I'm prone to giving you an uppercut.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Oct 29, 2020, 08:04 AM

what.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 07:33 AM

Hermes's slide skill is a buff that will increase the tap for the 3 with highest ATK, which is ideal if we have Abaddon, Siren and Jacheongbi set up on top.

Christmas Ledia, I don't know why a hotshot would use her in this WB.

EDIT: Ledia's tap skill offers increased ATK for the highest attacker, but if Ayane is jacked up like mine, the Ledia would be useless.

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Oct 29, 2020, 07:29 AM

This is the most counterintuitive thing in the world, attackers up front in WB. But it totally makes sense: even if they get stunned (which only happens on a crit), they don't lose buffs and tap fills quickly so the DPS loss isn't that bad. But debuff and buff losses impact DPS more severely, meaning that even if attackers go HAM, they aren't maximizing their DPS and thus lower damage overall.

The crazy part is that you don't run shields (Mars), DoT Cleanse (N. Mona Tap) and buff removal (Leifang Tap). I don't know how your attackers don't die immediately or get stun-locked to hell.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Oct 29, 2020, 08:15 AM

wood sytry nullifies buffs

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 09:58 AM

It truely is different. I think it's because the wood units by a landslide are WB regulars, so now supporters, debuffers, and attackers all enjoy weakpoint damage.

When we're strong enough we don't need defenders in WB. Of course that's subject to change.

Kasumi in my case isn't really a threat, but to my surprise, she wiped out the entire front row twice yesterday. That happened when I made Ayane the leader, so another reason why we want that Navi leader perk.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Oct 29, 2020, 01:53 PM

If you can set up your front with good and max level carta+HP/def gear, 1 healer is enough to to keep them alive. Good option on your gear and more Spa level help too. Max level 60 and some uncaps (the more the better) are recommended.

Sometimes you will need a good drive to save the team HP or to counter an annoying debuff (Example: Luna's drive against Medusa WB was very useful).

If you can do most of that, you can start run WB without a tank.

Home