Toeknee LV.22 S
Oct 27, 2020, 06:08 AM 265 read

The Relaxing Beach Experience

TIPS

Hardly have any crystals and real money cause you're rolling for up to 5 DOA characters, so you don't prioritize getting this carta ? You're not missing much. So you buy this for $60 Canadian/what have you, and it goes to your mailbox with 25 five☆ galaxy cards like so.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - The Relaxing Beach Experience image 2

You then have to clear out your invetory so you can take the "purchased" items out of your mailbox

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - The Relaxing Beach Experience image 4

In the above image we see why I had to sell off some of the very gear I would've used to enhance the card. Some of it was handed to units while the rest was purged until I had enough space. ( purged the lowest grades lowest star items) If/when you get this card and you spend the 6 million or so gold to max it out, and in my case summon some equipment after the equipment purge. You're still rubbing your goatee ( If you're a man with balls of steel like me )

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - The Relaxing Beach Experience image 6

After the lousey experience. The first thing you'll probably do is give it to a speed attacker and put them on the front line of WB, and as expected you'll notice the following.. - Your attacker's ATK has been nerfed. Then the special option takes what ATK you have left and increases it 22% in this case. Sadness manifest. - Pantheon, Mona, and Chang'e, will ignore our subject - In the front line our subject may/will get stunned. - No crit buff, no speed buffs. ^ That was for Siren and Abaddon. Giving this carta to maxed out Ayane can put her ontop of the ATK list, but then... So can many other ATK/CRT cards and even make her stronger. But you don't want your attackers to get poisond and stunned ? That's fine keep them in the back row. There's 0 benefit the HP/DEF this card offers while made for an attacker in WB. Some of you might have noticed that guy Adrenaline has 2 attackers in the front line. I bring him up cause he's always a shinning example of what a WB party should be.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - The Relaxing Beach Experience image 8

I have little clues as to why a hotshot would put them ontop where they are prone to getting stunned and cancelled out for fever. Being first to charge after 2 fevertimes isn't worth the trade off. That being said him having those attackers up there doesn't mean he's nerfing them into weaklings with this carta. I do agree with using Hermes for Siren and Abaddon. ( I'm still 50% unsure of that guy tbh. It could be Jong Un or Putin playing on that account )

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - The Relaxing Beach Experience image 10

My personal opinion is this card, it's sexy trash. The Japanese version offers ATK/CRT making it reusable for future water WB, while this global version, we could emulate it with weaker gear. I sometimes take away Ayane's weapon and accessory when I want her to be 3rd highest ATK with leverage, so Sytry doesn't put Ayane back on top. Could have been done without this card. I noticed I can buy 4 more of these beauties in the shop LOL. If anyone knows of a good use case for this card please enlighten us. All I see is a WB card that works in the boss's favor. Also. I'll like to give a shot out to my haters. You know who you are. What's good !? 💥

Comment 10

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Oct 27, 2020, 06:35 AM

If you think it's trash, why did you buy it? Wasn't it better to wait for a better deal package carta?

Edit: In the end, the money is yours, I was just curious about the reasons for your choice...

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 27, 2020, 06:46 AM

Few reasons.

- For me Journalism on this forum is a part of the gameplay.

- It's a collectors item

- I'm rich. ( Though I don't totally whale out cause the deals are terrible )

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Oct 27, 2020, 06:53 AM

Good points. This carta will not come back, right?
    I hope to get it from the WB shop, to save money. :)

Edit: I check it, there isn't in the pool of carta there... Amen. :)

• Laci (Gogolak) LV.12 Chief Oct 31, 2020, 04:58 PM

"- I'm rich. ( Though I don't totally whale out cause the deals are terrible )"

• Shadow Mega LV.21 Professional Noob Oct 27, 2020, 07:22 AM

Thanks for your input Tony. Love the shout out to the haters lmao! 😆 Adrenaline sure is a beast wish I could make sense of his setup, too.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 27, 2020, 07:45 AM

I'm glad you got a kick out of that Shadow Mega. We're all looking for a good time. As of late my humor made me unpopular with the Shiftup staff, hence the reason I've been shadow banned from participating in the GM Life or Death event thread.

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Oct 27, 2020, 08:13 PM

Did you give it a extensive test? more then 1 one match different attackers ?

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 28, 2020, 03:31 AM

Yes, I still use it. Abaddon tried it and Ayane uses it. What I've been doing is giving it to Ayane as of late, then her and Abaddon does most of the cleaning.

Damage output average is the same. Still struggling to make 30M. With this carta, It feels like a 3 attacker party is best.

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Oct 28, 2020, 05:34 AM

Thanks for sharing! :)

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 28, 2020, 01:56 PM

No problem M00N, thanks for the acknowledgement.

About last time we spoke. I came across as a bit rude, but I was being swarmed with accusations from people I never spoke to before in that thread you see, so you stepped on one of my landmines.

After that I saw you're good.

Home