Q_Roi LV.21 Link
Oct 25, 2020, 10:54 PM 147 read

DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help)

TIPS

Need other players insight 😅 My current team is Chang'e :: Thisbe :: Midas :: Nicole :: Dana

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 2

As of now my Power is at 116,454 and the current Power of the top players at 140k+ power. My goal is to get the highest rank i can get with my whole team, now i need other players time to evaluate and help me make adjustment to improve my team.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 4

Here is the current setup of my child

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 6
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 7
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 8
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 9
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 10

So far i think i can still make improvements but i don't expect it to make a really big difference in terms of Power , I think i haven't utilize and fully equipped my best gear so i need other players to improve my team. Few options that i can think is to change my team, equipment, and switch some weapons stats with few of the A ranks that I've collected, not much but it still doable? Few child on my mind that i can use on my team limos, lanfei, durandal, redcross, iphis, pantheon, eve, isolde, neptune, and W.bathory. Most of them aren't +6 but if i try to reincarnate there is a chance to get few of them to +6 my current onyx is 500k i think it is roughly enough to make one +6 child to max skill level. Please recommend me what to use and what is effective to use. My preferred playing style is mostly Auto but i can try Manual. Also any combos that u might share to improve my playing style or combinations of items or child would be really helpful so pls. do share some tips. Here are some of my carta, also got some others but these are the ones i upgrade the most

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 12
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 13
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 14
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 15
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 16
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - DEVIL RUMBLE (PvP help) image 17

Comment 4

• Shiraori LV.15 Chief Oct 26, 2020, 07:14 PM

you should use NepNep instead of Midas(Neptune♥️) and you can try to swap someone from your team with Limos( Nicole for example) I'm doing a pretty great job at plat3/4 with Limos/Thisbe/Chang'e/Dana/Neptune♥️ you can use Thisbe's leader skill or Limos's

• Q_Roi LV.21 Link Oct 26, 2020, 08:37 PM

yeah.. you're right! love the speed boost but my Neptune is still @ +3, does Neptune's speed boost work with chang'e and thisbe?

limos on the other side is @ +5 hopefully i get her or sytry or even hldr on reincarnation

• Shiraori LV.15 Chief Oct 26, 2020, 08:44 PM

:) That's why NepNep and Thisbe/Chang'e are op af together. And Limos at +5 is really good so you can try her instead of using Nicole( at least she made me get to the plat4 rank). Sytry is a bit better than Limos but she's way too hard to get...

• Q_Roi LV.21 Link Oct 26, 2020, 08:56 PM

i didn't know that! thanks.. definitely will try it!

Home