Lintaur LV.16 Sage
Oct 20, 2020, 08:07 AM 237 read

Haven't played the game in years.

TIPS

I'm going to be returning to the game with the Dead Or Alive collab starting tomorrow. What should I be focusing on? I don't care about pvp(I only did it for the dailies)My friend said with my current line up I can do up to World Boss level 30 for Kasumi which is fine by me. Having missed every single collab besides Snow Miku, I hope in the future we can get reruns🤣   Is there an in game tab or website I can use to see when collab events happend along side a particular story chapter?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Haven't played the game in years. image 2

I'm on Chapter 7 of the main story. Any who, I'll probably post in the lounge every now and then, not sure how active I'll be on here though!🤪

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Haven't played the game in years. image 4

Comment 4

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 20, 2020, 09:05 AM

World Boss. Weakpoint is wood, so you'll want your best wood attackers set up in the back row.

I don't know what you have but I can see you'll be missing all of the best debuff and support units.

Dana ? No. If you have the Defender named Mars, your party will be better off. If you have Maat bring her too.

Focus on dailies, and surviving the WB. You'll be able to tweak your party in practice mode to increase your damage output.

We can now command which skills the units use in auto.

If you have Abaddon and Siren command them to only use tap skill.

Maat and Mars slide skill only.

probably everyone else slide skill only.

You won't do much more damage if you blow away the onyx you have now, so you'll be better off saving it for something else.

You're missing Bathory, R. Mona, Sunbeach Mona, maybe Brownie, and some others that are key players in just about every WB.

For WB, the reward for doing a lot of damage isn't all that much greater than just getting by.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 20, 2020, 10:51 AM

One of the feistiest DC moments imaginable is having the character (a game account) that reaches lvl 12 by the last days of a World Boss event. He gets allowed to participate, retroactively gets rewards for all the bosses defeated by then. You get to see Waku-Waku Mona and Waaah-ing Davi so many times in a row.

• robyn85 LV.11 Chief Oct 20, 2020, 11:56 AM

Tell your friend it's world boss not ragna :) You need 20 childs for world boss team so focus on that, no shame in using 4*s if you lack 5*s.

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Oct 20, 2020, 11:59 AM

I have 32 something 5*, some maxed some not lol. I'll level up what I have I guess!

Home