Cesar Alfonso Gonzalez LV.5 Lurker
Oct 3, 2020, 02:20 AM 274 read

Should I invest on her?

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Should I invest on her? image 1

Comment 10

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Oct 3, 2020, 02:31 AM

Absolutely. The highest DPS tapper in DC. Useful in PVP if you're doing the crit tap strat along with Panteon/Siren/Abaddon/Bastet or whoever is your other main tapper. Great addition to WB for consistent DPS. A solid addition to Raid if you don't have the resources to invest in new childs and their new fancy skills.

• Cesar Alfonso Gonzalez LV.5 Lurker Oct 3, 2020, 03:07 AM

that you men, I'm going to evolve her 🙌🏽

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Oct 3, 2020, 05:58 AM

This is a first I read about two 4x tappers together in PVP, if that's what you mean. I haven't fought any teams like that in Plat V.

But if anyone's gonna do this it's better to go for Elizabeth and Bastet because dark and light damage isn't reduced against any element (like wood>fire, fire>water, water>wood). And the 35.9% -accuracy debuff attached to Bastet's tap can help with survivability. Plus with the right equipment options and warring hearts cartas you can kinda replicate Siren's vampirism.

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Oct 3, 2020, 04:23 PM

I used to run Siren/Bastet/Pantheon/N.Mona/Change in PVP way back before I got Red Bathory. This was before the 50 win system that lets me stay in Plat V forever. Helped me climb the ladder back in the day. Pure offense, healing is for chumps. Any crit tap = dead Child. Siren helped especially due to the water meta back then. Eve was everywhere.

Dropped it for something more consistent once the meta turned defensive. Now it's completely outdated with defensive options being OP through equipment skills and new Childs.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Oct 3, 2020, 08:13 PM

Well, Elizabeth has element advantage over the light type units that make up most of the tank teams. But almost everybody and their mother build their tank teams with resistance against taps to survive enemy fever so her 4x tap isn't all that great. Still, if defense is all they got you can crit through it with both attackers sniping the same targets. And if the priority targets (the two attackers) heal by tapping you might get good results without healers. But this definitely needs to be a zombie team to work so Thisbe is required for her immortality, and because of that Epona might be better than Dana.

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Oct 3, 2020, 02:42 AM

You uncaped her five times already so the way I see it you are already half way there.

• Cesar Alfonso Gonzalez LV.5 Lurker Oct 3, 2020, 03:06 AM

yeah, maybe my question was wrong, I wanted to know if it was worth to evolve her to 6 stars and uncap her +6

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Oct 3, 2020, 03:55 AM

I got that. I was a little harsh there, sorry. I have her 60+6 and use her for WB. Guess depents, if you have other dark maxed attacker like Saturn or Kubata you might wanna wait with investing. Also, you might not uncap childs you are not sure you wanna max out. You could save some gold there.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Oct 3, 2020, 05:13 AM

I would but you could just HoR her

• TJ Li LV.18 Sage Oct 5, 2020, 05:49 AM

she's one of the best attacker for Ragna besides Saturn. For Wb she's the best tapper. almost no one use her for pvp

Home