Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket
Sep 24, 2020, 01:57 PM 301 read

I need a explanation (PvP)

TIPS

So when i am going up against any team like this one, I'll get down to Athena and Thisbe and here is where the problem comes in. The game says i am doing dmg to them but their health bar isn't going down. What is happening? I end up beating them but it gets dragged all the way out to fever even then it seem like half the fever doesn't take. If anyone can explain to me what is exactly happening i would very much appreciated it. ( i am using Neptune, Chang'e, Dana, Pantheon, and Courtesan Bathory completely maxed out good equipment)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - I need a explanation (PvP) image 2

Comment 11

• Kharl LV.21 Wizard Sep 24, 2020, 02:00 PM

It's Thisbe's Immortality. Target's HP will not go below 1 while the buff is active.

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Sep 24, 2020, 02:14 PM

thank you, i must of miss read the skills. So i shouldn't worry to much about it. I'll just attack when i see it wear off.

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Sep 24, 2020, 02:18 PM

Yeah Tisbe in that team composition is really annoying, in other teams is fine. :)

• Ravenous LV.21 Titan Sep 24, 2020, 03:34 PM

She should've been a roach instead of a moth. I had fights where she's the only one standing and she refused to die..

If you don't catch her off immortality with fever or inflict a stall or a dot on her she can go on like that forever with just 1 HP left.

• Sidonix LV.7 Nomad Sep 24, 2020, 05:20 PM

My tips: use Rita + Limos vs tanks squads and they wipe them out almost easy.

• Kyangeled LV.8 Nomad Sep 25, 2020, 01:57 AM

Rita + limos? Limos lands confuse on childs with highest def, this is usualy dana + neptune or Chang'e, this is why limos + rita doesn't really make sense for me. Am I missing somehting and that actually works?

• ON3 M1C LV.3 Lurker Sep 25, 2020, 06:00 AM

What's a good team utilizing those two? I have both maxed out too. Would I use Limos, Rita, Neptune, Dana and Chang'e?

• ON3 M1C LV.3 Lurker Sep 25, 2020, 06:54 AM

Hmmmm...I play on auto and that team setup that I mentioned in my comment just easily disposed of this team. Granted they're using Pomona instead of Tisbe though.

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Sep 25, 2020, 09:48 AM

use rita😉 I swear shes such a good counter to most healers

• Butterfly LV.14 Chief Sep 25, 2020, 08:34 PM

yep. same here and I agree

• Kyangeled LV.8 Nomad Sep 27, 2020, 07:09 AM

Thisbe creeps with her immortality that's why

Home