SpookyPoops LV.3 Lurker
Sep 23, 2020, 11:39 AM 180 read

Need WB Medusa help!! :3

TIPS

I’m barely doing 7million and was wondering if y’all had any suggestions regarding team comp or drive! Thx! :)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need WB Medusa help!! :3 image 2

Comment 6

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 23, 2020, 12:31 PM

Try to swap position Thetis and Babel with Maat and Mars, so both can give the barrier and the regen most often. You can maybe replace Dana with something else, 2 tanks are not needed, maybe another attacker or debuffer (Wood Sytry, Brownie etc).

Set drive Werewolf and Luna only. All slide, Basket all tap. Luna and Light Mona can help with a STSTS order instead. If you can put all light childs in the back.

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Sep 23, 2020, 11:36 PM

Hi Gatsu86, why would Maat and Mars get faster turns in the back row? Are there any other things I sould keep in mind when placing my childs vs WB, than att & squishy in back, rest in front? I once heard that the slides are done in order from left to right, but I could never observe that for myself. Thanks :)

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 24, 2020, 12:01 AM

I thought it play Slide and Tap at random during the battle, I didn’t know that... for fever time it tap from top left-right to bottom left-right, that’s right.

Maat and Mars get paralysed less in the back so they can slide more in the battle, they don’t get a speed buff, I should add that in my previous comment sorry. :)

I don’t know were you can improve more, I don’t know what you have at a decent lv/uncap/skill lv and equip etc. in the box... Try to copy a top 100 rank formation and test it in the practice room in WB.

If you want I will add my team later under this comment, maybe can help, let me know. :)

• M00N LV.21 Bamboozled Sep 24, 2020, 12:09 AM

Oh ofc, they get less paralysed in the back row, that makes sence!
    I myself don't really believe that the order of slides is a thing. I just red about it some where and was wondering, if you d heard of it, too, but there s no reason to investigate any further really.

• P. Argonaut LV.18 Genius Sep 23, 2020, 12:54 PM

Yeah, shouldn't both need defenders. Try setting Sytry to Slide - Tap if you're taking too much damage. Her tap removes attack buffs. Also, keep healers in back as others have said.

Make sure Bastet is in top two highest ATK, if you have Seaside Carta, it doesn't show up on stats, only calculated during battle.

I'm getting about 6mil and my Bastet is +0, so I think you should be able to do much better with your higher uncaps.

• TJ Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 23, 2020, 12:25 PM

you don't need 2 healers and 2 shields. if you have lovely Sytry or Katherine replace Dana, replace Neptune with Brownie/Luin/iphis or even Chang'e. drive order werewolf, Sun Beach Mona, Luna

Home