P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac
Sep 22, 2020, 06:58 AM 343 read

Is Dark Davi the hero we deserve?

TIPS

Has anyone else tried Dark Davi vs. Medusa? I only have a +1 Davi but she seems really useful here.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Is Dark Davi the hero we deserve? image 2

She can't petrify when she misses, right? [EDIT: she can petrify when she misses, but she doesn't petrify on attack anyway. Just avoid taking dmg]

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Is Dark Davi the hero we deserve? image 4

And only four units petrified after her drive. Usually she petrifies all ten in my front row.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Is Dark Davi the hero we deserve? image 6

Curious if anyone has tried a high uncap Davi here.

Comment 6

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Sep 22, 2020, 07:31 AM

I tried out my dark davi for a few trials, didnt notice a difference regarding petrify or it landing after drives, though mine is +3 and not leveled skill wise and I was mainly using her to see the effects of allure and if itd cancel out the petrifying touch (it doesnt) but I shall work on her a bit and test some more to see if she can be well utilized

• Shadow Mega LV.21 Professional Noob Sep 22, 2020, 11:14 AM

If you do make a post or an update please. I'm sure people would be interested in knowing the results.

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Sep 23, 2020, 01:01 AM

Medusa's Tap and Slide don't directly petrify your units. Your units have a chance to be petrified if they attack while her Petrifying Touch buff is active. Therefore, blinding her doesn't help with petrification. (It can still save your front team from dying, though.) Also, attacks and debuff proc are independent from each others. A debuff may still landed even if the attack missed and vice versa, so blinding an enemy doesn't help you avoiding their debuffs.

The Debuff ACC Down, on the other hand, may actually help reducing the number of your front team getting petrified from Medusa's Drive. The downside is that it's subjected to RNG so it's not that reliable. It's more effective to prevent (or at least delay) Medusa from using Drive by adding Babel or Lan Fei to your team and set their skill reserve to S only.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Sep 23, 2020, 02:39 AM

So, in my case she didnt help much regarding the drive since my davi didnt get her debuffs up by the time medusa's drive hits (it usually only hits once in my runs since I use wood sytry and babel) she DEFINITELY boosts survivability like kharl said, and I do notice a contrast of resistance to buffs during fever, but that could just be rng.

I skilled my dark Davis skill to level 4.1 (I added my team as reference in case other childs were a factor)

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 22, 2020, 09:12 PM

She begs to be used, her debuff accuracy boost constantly pops up in crafting options. But it'll probably take another half a year to set aside enough onyx for her to be up to speed, in my case.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Sep 22, 2020, 08:40 PM

So is likely Medusa petrify effect will less effective if Medusa on blind State.. Okay got it.. bastet + Dark Davi

Home