P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac
Sep 18, 2020, 02:03 AM 546 read

Surviving VS. Medusa

TIPS

I was having trouble surviving at first and thought I'd share my solutions. Maybe they'll help someone else.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Surviving VS. Medusa image 2

From what I can tell, back row only gets petrified by Medusa's counter attack. So units that don't attack (like Maat set to slide) should never get petrified in back row. And Mars and Dana will be petrified less often. Putting Maat and Leda in back row led to some stellar regen! 😲 Setting drive to Luna only can help. Also, setting Luna to Slide - Tap - Tap seems to help, because her slide ATK increase lasts two turns and healing petrify with tap may be more valuable than random skill gauge increase (?). Hope this helps somebody, good luck! Edit: Also, Sytry has a tap that will remove ATK buff stacks which can make a huge difference if you set her to Slide - Tap P. S. The black spot in my character lineup is Thisbe. For some reason her icons stopped displaying 😕 Something to do with uncensored patch I think.

Comment 2

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Sep 18, 2020, 04:39 AM

Just a heads up; any attack against Medusa has a 60% chance to petrify your units when her petrifying touch buff is active, including auto attacks and fever taps. So even units that don't deal damage with their slide like Pantheon and Maat will occasionally get stoned.

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Sep 18, 2020, 05:31 AM

Ah, I didn't consider the auto attacks. I'm using Luna's drive every time so I didn't notice fever attacks petrifying either. Thanks for the info!

Home