TIPS

Out of these 3 in order

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Who should I 6* for next world boss image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Who should I 6* for next world boss image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Who should I 6* for next world boss image 4

Comment 15

• Dj5 LV.24 Warrior Aug 4, 2020, 07:43 PM

Do you have Eve or Salome 6* already ?
    If you have one of the 2, 6* Billy because you only need 1 Poison Unit on your team for WB so you can optimize your dps.
    For WB & RB, Poison damage don't stack up.
    Only one Poison effect can be active on a Boss, that's why you only take your best Poison damage Child on your team.

If you could add another screenshot of your Water Childs, we could maybe give others tips and suggestions to help you :D

• Dadai LV.8 Nomad Aug 4, 2020, 09:55 PM

so if i put eve in the team i dont need thanotos or elysion or any poison unit !
    i have eve 6* and i need to evo at least 2 5* to 6* which one is the best for next wb
    chang'e_billy_deino_buster lisa_lisa_naias_swimsuit davi_myrina

• Dj5 LV.24 Warrior Aug 4, 2020, 11:50 PM

If your Eve is stronger than your Thanatos, yes.
    I can see that your Thanatos is +0 so if your Eve is better, you take her.

Don't forget to really increase the power and dps of your Childs, you absolutely have to boost their skills levels ;)

• Dadai LV.8 Nomad Aug 5, 2020, 12:06 AM

and who i need to evo to 6* above

• Dj5 LV.24 Warrior Aug 5, 2020, 01:58 AM

Billy for sure. She's gonna do some good damage for WB Tamamo and Summer Davi is a Support so you just need to level her skills xD

• Dadai LV.8 Nomad Aug 5, 2020, 02:04 AM

thx

• IISHAABII LV.9 Dragon Aug 5, 2020, 02:39 AM

I got eve fully maxed and capped but reason I was thinking of thanatos was because now you can use just his tap skill so wouldnt that mean I should have him in the team too?

• Dj5 LV.24 Warrior Aug 5, 2020, 04:37 AM

You can only Tap with him but your Thanatos don't have any Uncap so the scaling of his damage is pretty low with his level.
    If you think about his dps with the boost of your other Childs, he's gonna do less damage than other Childs with multiples Uncaps, even if they do Slide attack.

If you can try to get Calypso with the Lisa's Mission Pass if you have enough Natural Pearls.
    She's one of the best Water Child for Fire WB and the new babe's gonna drop for the WB too :P

http://riceminejp.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/calypso

http://riceminejp.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/justice%20mafdet

• IISHAABII LV.9 Dragon Aug 5, 2020, 05:24 AM

haha yeah I know she's awesome basically I got
    calypso deino eve 6* and capped , the reason I put this post up as the 3 in the picture and salome are the ones that aren't 6 star yet so wanted advice on which one to 6* :)

• Kharl LV.21 Wizard Aug 4, 2020, 11:43 AM

Thanatos; his skill damage scales with stat. Billy and Davi will still be great even at 5*. If they're too weak to be in the front row then just put them in the back row instead.

• IISHAABII LV.9 Dragon Aug 4, 2020, 12:14 PM

thanks I was thinking the same

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Aug 13, 2020, 01:42 AM

evolve me!🏋️‍♂️

• Ivy Felissa LV.22 Genius Aug 4, 2020, 03:14 PM

Thanotos>davi>billy

• YosanoChan LV.12 Titan Aug 5, 2020, 03:47 AM

I’d say Davi!!

• Chlobsy LV.24 Warrior Aug 5, 2020, 07:49 AM

I have a decent water team. I am building Swimsuit Davi and Calypso. :)

Home