Spikeman LV.7 Nomad
Jul 17, 2020, 12:55 AM 943 read

26mil+ WB Damage (advice for others)

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 26mil+ WB Damage (advice for others) image 1

At the start of the event, my peak damage was around 18.2-4 mil.   I figured that this WB would be really difficult to get the 20mil reward, but since then some people figured things out, so I figured I'd post here (maybe moot too) to help others try to get the 20mil goal if people are aiming for that (or just 10mil maybe).   The two biggest changes I made to improve my peak damage was swapping in Luin and Thetis.   I and a few others started experimenting with Luin and finding good success. I went from 18mil peak to around 23mil peak.   Afterwards I made a swap to include Thetis too. Doggie can explain more on the Thetis change, since I learned about her via his use of her. I was worried/skeptical of her debuff blast hurting damage, but ultimately my first run RNG was really good to me. In doing so, I was able to hit 13mil damage at 2:30 time mark, and finished with the posted screenshot damage (so peak damage increase of around 3.5mil).   Unfortunately my Thetis is only +5, but I honestly don't think I'll get a peak damage as high as this in the future (even my fever damage RNG was really good, and 1.3mil alone).   I've used Luin before in PVP for fun (one of the only people I think), so I luckily had a maxed one ready to use (Thetis I had to max now, but I was okay with it to test this given Doggie posted good results with her).   For those wondering how two childs made such a big impact. This WB is different from previous WB we've had, attached are pictures showing different WB boss buffs:   Old WBs

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 26mil+ WB Damage (advice for others) image 3

Current WBs

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 26mil+ WB Damage (advice for others) image 5

With the introduction to Navi this WB, the enemy WB does not have immunity to Time-Based Debuffs (I know, because I tested Luin in the past when debuff WB became the meta over fever damage). Hopefully going forward this trend stays the same, if so Navi/Luin/Thetis might become staples in future WB. Now if they change it so future WB are immune, then investing in Luin/Thetis might not be worth it.   So for anything wanting to test more stuff and push their peak damage for rewards, try out one or both of these childs and test runs to see how it goes. Investing in them is costly, as they might not have much use in the future (or maybe they will become staples). Either way, if you happen to have them and want to test them out, give it a shot.   Also here is my team and damage from the run (siren isn't top attacker, idk what happened there buff wise).   Team

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 26mil+ WB Damage (advice for others) image 7

Damage Breakdown

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 26mil+ WB Damage (advice for others) image 9

Damage at 2:30

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 26mil+ WB Damage (advice for others) image 11

Fever Damage

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 26mil+ WB Damage (advice for others) image 13

For those wondering: 1. No I don't have any of the new SCs, I have one old Wood WB SC maxed (non-prism) on Daphnis, rest are just strong ATK SCs or Power of Smile for my attackers. 2. No I don't have OP option rolls, game hates me with RNG on options, I literally only have one S-option and it's on a child's weapon not even used in this WB team. 3. My thetis didn't do a lot of damage even with poison (not sure if it was up 100% of the time), and ended up only doing about 426k damage herself (I also ran no poison SC, not worth the risk to make her even less tanky on the front line).

Comment 18

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jul 17, 2020, 02:30 AM

thank u for a good read and some helpful tips, willing to try luin and thetis out

• Antera LV.5 Lurker Jul 17, 2020, 03:37 AM

What is your Drive order?

• Spikeman LV.7 Nomad Jul 17, 2020, 04:05 AM

drive order is in the Team picture. I use what most high damage people are using which is Navi > L.WW (some do reverse, but you only get two fevers anyways, and I prefer Navi first)

• Draekon LV.18 Sage Jul 17, 2020, 07:37 AM

Thx for taking the time to do this. I got to 20mil for the first time using Thetis lvl50 +5 and Luin Lvl50 still at +2.

I tried Navi and/or LWW for drives. The drive I used was Naias, Speed Mona and Sytry. Not sure why my setup doesn't do well with the Navi/LWW drive.

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jul 17, 2020, 05:09 AM

wooooowwwww!!!! :O

• Foreverzero LV.19 Assassin Jul 17, 2020, 11:10 AM

Great tips, wish I had the onyx. Wood childs are my weakest atm.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 17, 2020, 02:13 PM

Sheeh. Just blew away 400,000 onyx some hours ago and I have an E grade Thetis at +5

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Jul 17, 2020, 03:39 AM

Yeah great info! Sadly, I've HOR'd the 3 Thetis and 2 Luins I've had. 🤣

The thing I struggle with most is: how do I allocate my resources among work in progress childs for this WB (or any Ragna/WB for that matter). Often, I spend hundreds of thousands of Onyx or a lot of time and stamina to enhance/level a child that doesn't produce any noticeable improvement in my total damage.

Do you have any additional tips on which child's taps/slide skills are critical to this WB (assuming your team, which is pretty close to the standard for this WB)?

• Spikeman LV.7 Nomad Jul 17, 2020, 04:09 AM

Besides Maat, there are some WB childs that are basically staples, primarily buffers/debuffers. In this case, Midas/Navi/S.Mona/L.ww/W.Bathory are pretty much always going to be used (so always prioritize and max them skill wise), and then main buffers being pantheon/sytry

I'd also add N.Mona/Brownie as staples too. N.Mona being good for Ragna too, but also shines a lot in WB, and Brownie is valuable as well imo, but some people might value L.Mona instead etc. (really depends on situation/WB).

Luin and Thetis might become future staple WB childs, but for now I'd wait to see how next WB goes before investing in childs that might become useless. In general slide > tap skills, but you'd have to look and make the call. A lot of tap skills are useful even if slide > tap typically.

As for ATK childs, Daphnis and Krampus are the most important to max and utilize, followed by maybe JCB and Siren (hard to say, since buffs go everywhere, but Daphnis and Krampus are most important two imo).

Edit: My original post is meant to help those with resources and trying to push for 20mil damage (or even 10mil maybe). Outside of that resource/team building wise there are a lot of other better/good resources to reference on moot/reddit or discord to help.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jul 17, 2020, 08:10 AM

Okay spikeman💪 you have same equal Damage with Corn Corn 🤭👍 that 500k Battle Power..

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jul 17, 2020, 08:14 AM

Oh.. my head is spinning Now.. both recommend unit Luin & tethis already giving to Bari HoR

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 17, 2020, 05:09 PM

For posting this, a warm thanks, from me and staff.

50 Luin+3 E class ( low skill )

50 Thetis+3 S class ( low skills )

Ran tests with Thetis and I'd do 11 to 12M which was my average, but when I added Luin, I broke 15M.

So I went after the boss thinking I may possibly get 13 or 15 million, but then I beat the test record and just broke 18 million.

My next move, get Luin to S class and give her a carta that'll boost her agility. Just don't have the onyx right now.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 21, 2020, 12:57 AM

very nice

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Jul 17, 2020, 06:44 AM

I unfortunately don't have Thetis or Luin at this moment, but thank you so much for your advice~ When I do get them, I'll work on building them both. 🌺

• SIMX3DSP LV.4 Lurker Jul 18, 2020, 03:06 AM

This. No boosts to Thetis or Luin (E, +0, no skills, Lvl 50) boosted me from 8.4-9.6m to consistently 10.7m. I had tried Luin earlier but didn't notice any benefit. Thanks for this post!

• Fransiskus LV.12 Chief Jul 18, 2020, 06:32 AM

> Has mained Luin in PvP since her release day up until Bathory came out

sue got me to Gold in Devil Rumbpe, and now she is gonna rocket up my damage to 10 M

• Fransiskus LV.12 Chief Jul 18, 2020, 06:32 AM

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 18, 2020, 11:34 AM

20 million but in practice mode.

Took out Guardian Chang'e and put Durandal back in and that did it.

Home