Vague Essence Vague Essence LV.3 Lurker
May 22, 2020, 09:22 PM 161 read

Abyssal Maat question

TIPS

So I noticed that Abyssal Maat constume was removed from the Costume Shop but she is in the Costume Archives, is there a chance to pull her with rebirth coins or should I save my grid refresh tickets, if anyone knows thanks!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Abyssal Maat question image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Abyssal Maat question image 3

Comment 8

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage May 24, 2020, 04:10 PM

If I hadn't gotten that skin before I would blow tickets and crystals on the refresh option until I get it.

I hope Bikini Lisa's skin shows up as a special sometime. I never really use her and I don't think it's a good idea to drop 240 on it.

Good luck.

• BladeBunny LV.7 Nomad May 22, 2020, 10:15 PM

I noticed that Abyssal Maat and Day Dream Leda costumes had moved, and I’ve gotten both of them drop on the Re:Birth Summon grid. Which was great as I wanted both and it didn’t cost me any blood gems 😀

• Vague Essence LV.3 Lurker May 22, 2020, 10:30 PM

Congrats! And thanks I hope she comes up in the grid soon for me although my blood gems were ready for her as I was saving them for the past few months lmao

• Ravenous LV.15 Titan May 22, 2020, 10:34 PM
  • Vague Essence LV.3 Lurker May 23, 2020, 05:24 AM

Appreciate it! About to try and get my all time favorite skin

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link May 25, 2020, 08:08 PM

i just skipped bathory costume with 2 +3 equipment upgrades i think? just to see maat.
    try using grid refresh if u like? while it is still available?
    i think they plan to remove it from the free section.

not sure but i think i saw something about that on one of the CM's post?

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link May 25, 2020, 08:00 PM

got one here..

• Vague Essence LV.3 Lurker May 25, 2020, 08:34 PM

Damn so lucky, I’m crystal broke trying to pull her from the grid refreshes lol one day tho

Home