M13thking LV.19 Titan
May 8, 2020, 04:05 AM 391 read

Good equipment for ruffian Midas.

TIPS

Does any one knows what is a good set of equipment for this child?

Comment 5

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan May 8, 2020, 05:47 AM

I haven't used him much. But healers generally wear ATK/CRT gear because ATK increases the potency of heals and criticals double it so it's good to have a lot of CRT for a higher critical rate. This is true for supporters with healing options, too. However if your healer dies too fast in PVP it might be better to switch to ATK/HP or DEF for accessory and carta (eg: alchemy kit and anniversary).

• M13thking LV.19 Titan May 8, 2020, 05:51 AM

thanks i will try that

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy May 10, 2020, 08:00 PM

Wait whut?? Critical increases the potency of the heal?!?! Have I been living under a rock all this time??

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius May 10, 2020, 09:17 PM

If you mean whether it works the same as ATK and more Crit automatically means more heal then no, but you can critically heal, resulting in a heal for 150% of the normal value if I remember correctly - and obviously more crit gear means a higher chance to crit. Works for both, flat heal as well as regen.

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius May 10, 2020, 09:14 PM

If you intend to use him in PvP he's getting a bit of a resurgence paired with Eve these days. In that case you usually try to gear him in a way that gives him and Dana highest Atk so that Eve pretty much never gets targeted by enemy skills. Once you got to that spot you just try to make him as beefy as possible.
    If you don't care too much about that minmaxing stuff you can just follow what Ravenous said above.

Home