Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Apr 25, 2020, 08:47 PM 847 read

Secret Bride Ragna Break - Cleopatra Edition

TIPS

Iphis really gives Cleopatra a hard time. My experience so far has been difficult as far as one shotting the boss goes.   The best raid parties have 1 attacker, and every other job's sole purpose is to support the attacker either by buffing or debuffing resulting in more damage. This ragna season in particular, I don't advise using any debuffers on Iphis.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Secret Bride Ragna Break - Cleopatra Edition image 2

Tap and slide skill is maxed out.   Originally I was using the Q flask as a weapon, but I decided to exchange the CRT for AGL and started using the Passionate Mic. My reason for doing this... I'm hoping the AGL will somehow take the edge off of the bosses debuff... I just noticed that I'm using the wrong pair of gloves, I have a maxed out pair, this hasn't been an issue though.   The Soul Carta is "Centennial Vow" ATK 2,048 with AGL 1,629 Light Attacker Special option = Increase Tap skill damage by 765 when equipped during a raid.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Secret Bride Ragna Break - Cleopatra Edition image 4

Cat girl Neamhain. Why ? Her slide skill and drive skill. Her slide skill - will grant 3 light allies ATK+3017 ( In this case it only matters that the attacker gets this buff ). Aside from the ATK buff, slide skill damage goes up 2008, and in raids skill gauge will pop 45.6% for 2 light allies.   Neamhain's drive skill must always be used to trigger fever time as it offers ATK+40%   I use her leader skill as well which is Debuff EVA +10% with an additional +10% hoping to avoid the bosses nasty debuff. It's not much but whatever. The card isn't very useful, but that doesn't seem to matter much. Maybe I'll swap it.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Secret Bride Ragna Break - Cleopatra Edition image 6

Rookie Mona.   I chose Mona over Chang'e this time for the additional perks that come with the speed buff, which is Aid 15% ATK increase in proportion to current number of buffs. As for her SC. I am ashamed It's a small HP DEF card, nothing too fancy. Her drive skill is also used which is a better version of her slide skill with 40% skill guage charge amount.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Secret Bride Ragna Break - Cleopatra Edition image 8

Pantheon Slide skill offers +62.1% Critical rate.... And Critical damage +67.3%. This means the rate of critical will happens very frequently for the 2 with highest ATK stat. The only thing that matters is that he survives, and he applies his slide skill.   His slide skill is better than his drive skill. In any case, we have better things to do than to use his drive skill. If you're not using Patheon, you're not serious about dealing massive damage in raids and also World Boss.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Secret Bride Ragna Break - Cleopatra Edition image 10

Neptune This child is like a Red Mage. She will heal, speed buff, and grant Double Edge Sword which is a 75.2% ATK increase in raids.   Neptune's drive skill, in all honesty I don't understand the description. It casts something called life link and it seems to deflect the bosses drive skill in a manner that prevents damage for the whole party, despite it's description in game. The best time to use it is when the boss's drive gauge is 90% or just before the boss uses the drive skill.   . . . I can't stress enough how it's about having 1 attacker, and every other child in the party is there to support the attacker. This is the case for all Ragna breaks so far.   This battle I find is RNG really determines if we'll smack her to the ground in 1 go, and from what I gather so far, we can delay the fever no more than two times total throughout the entire round. A delay can happen if Cleopatra's focus fails to work. Delays will also offset the flow of the battle, so when it's time to use Neptune's drive skill, it might be too late.   Managing delays. It's best to prepare Cleo at 55% drive gauge. Tap that focus in, then let the rest of the party rip their slide skills. This must be a calculated attack, and the party doesn't go unless focus is set in place.   If there is an orange star above Cleo's head, then success rate will be worse but it's not impossible to succeed. Still it's better to let that debuff pass before starting.   As for Resurrected Frej, I tried with different combinations with the best gear for him including the 7th Time running away Prism. Multiple speed buffers. I'm unsure if it's possible to oneshot the boss. He can however do around 65 to 75% damage and that result will vary depending on how many criticals he gets.   "But Toeknee ? What about Bridal Hildr ?"   Good question. I'm sorry, that's not really up to me as I'm not obliged to blow away all my resources at this point in time. I feel it's wiser for me to go steady and stick to my plans. I am collecting her periodically and have her listed in the HoR. If I feel satisfied with the number of Hildr I get by mid season, I'll go hard on her and max her out one of her skills. Maybe it's her tap skill that needs to be done or both tap and slide.   For those of you observing this footage for study, keep your eye on Cleopatra. It's what I do before the fever time attack I want to show you.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Secret Bride Ragna Break - Cleopatra Edition video cover image 11

Comment 27

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 25, 2020, 10:13 PM

nice

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 25, 2020, 11:52 PM

Thank you sir.

• Shmuel Lūna LV.3 Lurker Apr 25, 2020, 10:21 PM

how did you manage to get a lot of units so quick? That is simply amazing! how often do you summon!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 25, 2020, 11:49 PM

Thanks

I've been playing this since global came out, so there was plenty of time for me to collect these units.

Cleopatra was finished earlier this year thanks to HoR. I learned how to use her like this in the last Dark ragna.

Neamhain was at +3 then I foddered her and got her at +6 from Lisa's extra lessons.

It took a year before I completed my first raid in 1 shot, and it was Crimson Demeter.

I have fiftythree +6 childs now and 32 of them are native 5☆ They are not all maxed out as I'll invest in the ones I use, and I'll only invest onyx only in the heat of the moment.

Normally I summon as much as possible but these days I want to save up crystals and 5☆ tickets. I did crack and spent over 20,000 crystals since this ragna season started. But yeah I still want to save up.

I do spend money on the game like a bad habit. I'm a trader so I make a lot almost every day, still I need to stop doing that and I've gotten most of what i have while playing for free.

• Shmuel Lūna LV.3 Lurker Apr 26, 2020, 12:00 PM

God Bless you mate!!

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 27, 2020, 04:55 AM

Please give real life advice on how to make money as a trader!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 05:56 AM

Okay. First of all I trade cryptocurrency. Which is a highly volatile trading space.

We hear people say how they got rekt from a market crash and what they did was the would invest more than they can afford to lose, then when their item drops in value they will panic and make the mistake of selling for less than what they bought it for. Never do that.

In the cryptocurrency space I trade coins that I believe in. The image is from today, which I did nothing, but I opened my trade history from yesterday, it's under the price graph. I bought low and sold for more resulting in more USD.

If you look at the time stamps, you can see I made almost $400 USD in 8 minutes. That kind of money takes a lot of money as you can see I'm trading over 50 grand.

Right now I'm holding onto a stable coin called Tether. It's always $1 USD. I use technical indicators to see if more money is coming into the space, and I measure moving averages. Hm. Technical analysis isn't everything, as I suspect the conditions are right for whales to pull.

Whales pulling ? Yes. They will pump the value of a coin buy buying up a lot of them causing the value the pump. What that happens I'll definitely buy but also we want to sell it before it crashes again. Looking at today graph I would have totally sold at $200 before it came down $5. In my case I'm dealing with 286 Ethereum coin so IF I traded today the prophet would have been $1,430.

Starting from scratch. Cheaper investments are better. Say there's a coin that cost $0.01 ( a penny ) whatever you put into it will grow. So if you put 10 grand into something that cost 1 cent, you will make 10 grand for every penny it goes up. Or if you bought at 1 cent then it goes up $0.012 ( 1.2 cents ) a 10k capital investment would see a 2k, while the item hitting 2 cents would be 10k profit. Double your money.

I can write about this all day, I tried to keep it brief.

If your investment crashes, and if it's a decent product, hold onto it.

As a trader the marking up or down doesn't matter much as long as we're on the right side of trading. That being said I would like the market to crash, so I can get more, then let it pop up again.

Also, this year is going to be massive for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Much better than it was in 2017. We're in for the biggest bull ever. An event will take place next month in May. Then 2 months after the prices are going to get jacked the hell up. Before then it's a good idea to have your portfolio right.

Watch the market all the time too. Check prices, listen to business news, in my case I listen to crypto news, but business news too. Sometimes they talk about the crypto space cause it's something the mainstream can't ignore or else it would make them look dumb.

If you're interested in this, then learn as much about cryptocurrency as much as you can. It's still in it's early adoption stage, and it's honestly outperformed any asset in history.

As for Bitcoin ( the expensive one ) I will trade that very rarely but everything people do in this space is to either accumulate more fiat money, or more Bitcoin. If you want a lot of Bitcoin, trade altcoins. I think the weight of a Bitcoin is better in Ethereum or TRX and many other coins that are on the rise. Even if Bitcoin went to $100,000 and be on top, the alt coins will have better "growth" as that 1 cent item you put 10k into will be the same value by the time it reaches 10 cents. Also, Bitcoin drives the market prices, so when it rises and crashes, everything else will follow.

Bitcoin up, everything kinda follows it in it's own way which is revealed in the graphs to the side. https://coinmarketcap.com/

There is a lot to it.

As for Destiny Child. I went crazy and blew away my crystals, bought some crystals and maxed out Bridal Hildr, and it costed a pretty penny on top of the damn Prism. For real now I'm not spending anymore money in this game.

EDIT: In the image, under "total" that's the growth I made yesterday the time stamps reveal I did the trades within 8 minutes or one another. Weekdays are better and I usually don't trade on weekends unless I better do it. Tomorrow is monday, the market will either spike, or crash, we'll see. If it breaks out I will buy it for sure, but if it crashes, I'll wait for lower pricing.

If you do this don't just get into it, learn as much as you can.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 27, 2020, 06:10 AM

Bro! You went above and beyond in your post! Honestly all the info you just said was extremely good for anyone looking to join the market. I don't know how to thank you for such a detailed post.

Also, how do you feel about the regular stock market? Is it just a crappier way of making money? And have you tried pulling out your money from the crypto world? I've heard of people trying to pull out their funds and their account gets locked for "suspicious activity."

Personally for Destiny Child I am 100% F2P. Not a fan of paying hundreds of dollars for animated gifs lol

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 06:42 AM

[[Bro! You went above and beyond in your post! Honestly all the info you just said was extremely good for anyone looking to join the market. I don't know how to thank you for such a detailed post.]]

Ask me anything about it I'm obliged to spill the beans and enjoy talking about it. I even built mining rigs and mined crypto when I started doing this in 2017.

[[Also, how do you feel about the regular stock market? Is it just a crappier way of making money?]]

Stock market is okay. Not as good in my opinion. Nothing in history has outperformed Bitcoin. It was once $0.008 cents. It's been to $19,500 and crashed back down to a higher low. Like it always crashes to a higher low. It's expected to break $100,000 in 2021. I could get into that.

Right now the Stock Market took a massive hit due to the coronavirus pandemic. Last week oil crashed over 300% and was -$45 then bounce back to $20.

It's not a bad way of making money, and if you're invested in the right stock it will save you money this year because..... The US government is printing 6 trillion dollars for business and stimulus relief from the damage the economy is taking. This means the USD WILL lose purchasing power as fiat always does. That being said the value of stocks will rise, but that's due to the USD losing purchasing power. It has to be the right stock. The whales know this.

[[ And have you tried pulling out your money from the crypto world?]]

Yes. I once sent $500 to my sisters bank account.

I'm Canadian and I use a local service called Shakepay ( Canada only ) There I wire money to my shakepay account and I can buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. I recommend using Ethereum cause it has a much lower transaction fee than Bitcoin does. These fees are used to go back into the blockchain and pay miners for their hashpower. I like TRX cause it has no transaction fee and if major platforms use it, Ethereum will probably be in trouble as far as the wiser user goes. People are seduced by Bitcoin's pricing and popularity so they get the Bitcoin.

Shakepay allows me to buy and sell using Canadian fiat, Ethereum and Bitcoin. From there I can wire the money to my bank account. IT's awesome cause Shakepay has 0 fees now.

[[I've heard of people trying to pull out their funds and their account gets locked for "suspicious activity."]]

In this space people call that FUD ( Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt ) It's really not good for business if or when a platform does shit like that. I can't say if that happened or not. The one thing we need to look out for is scams, There are a lot of scammers in this space. Those telephone scammers will scare the people they call and try to get them to go to a Bitcoin ATM and send it to their wallets, or we see a lot of that happening where they will use someone like Elon Musk and say thinks like "Send us 0.5 and get 1.0 Ethereum" Never do stuff like that. And only use trusted platforms. Binance is an excellent trading platform as it has a wide variety of coins to trade, and it's been proven if shit happens, they initiate their safu protocol so no one loses their funds. The CEO of Binance used to work at McDonald's. Now he's been on the cover of forbs for bringing a billionaire so fast. He knows he can't afford any of that bullshit.

[[Personally for Destiny Child I am 100% F2P. Not a fan of paying hundreds of dollars for animated gifs lol]]

I used to be F2P I think I'm done coughing up money. It's not even funny how much I put into this game over time, but I don't really care cause I don't work hard for money, but it's still ridiculous.

My message to the marketing director for Destiny Child is.... You can make more money selling Honda, than Lamborghini. But what do I know. Maybe the amount of people who play is smaller than I think, and maybe a lot of people don't play cause they hate the greed.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 27, 2020, 07:10 AM

Toeknee  Once again, thank you for the detailed reply!

• thekit LV.9 Nomad Apr 26, 2020, 01:04 AM

Now you make me feel wrong that I didn't get Neamhain +6 😢 (I chose Moa as I only have it (her) +1)... Btw, nice tips here... Well written, now I will try with my Neamhain +4 (no onyx to cap her skills tho) with Cleopatra

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 26, 2020, 02:08 AM

Neamhain is an ultra rare use case. This is her 2nd time being useful really. In PvP she can be used to counter Rita though. She really needs to be around at least 1 other light child though.

Moa is a great asset and will bring greater value to you, that child gives me a lot of trouble in Devil Rumble. It's like she hits the pause button on my party members then resets them. At times I straight up avoid fighting against her.

I have Moa +2 and it was a tough decision for me but I went for Neamhain because I was itching for dark ragna to come back for a long time.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 26, 2020, 01:15 AM

Nice guide here for Cleopatra. it ashame I dont have any oynx invested in her and no way near enough to max her skills.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 26, 2020, 02:14 AM

In that case it's better for you to invest in Bridal Hildr.

Bridal Hildr also has focus, and should "crt fever" the boss the same way Cleo does, but much harder I imagine. If my B. Hildr was ready, I would send her in with the same party Cleo is using.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 26, 2020, 03:45 AM

I'll give it a try.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 26, 2020, 04:19 AM

So I gave it a try, and it is amazing. my Frej is 6☆ +3 and my Bridle Hildr is just a base 5☆ and lvl 50 +0 and she blew the damage way past frej. thanks for the tip.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 26, 2020, 06:06 AM

Good to hear. I had higher expectations for Resurrected Frej. Still he's good for slayer raids. Which is time and cost effective with extra chests ontop.

When using Bridal Hildr, be sure to always go into fever with her drive skill.

Maybe you did that but just making sure.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 26, 2020, 12:32 PM

yeah, i figured that one out quickly. I was just using R.Frej for fullauto. I tried using Bridle Hildr in fullauto and the damage she put out was still better. She was able to hit her Drive during the 1st and 3rd fever. it rotating was between Bridle Hildr and Catgirl Neamhain.

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf Apr 26, 2020, 03:18 AM

Very nice guide... and especially thanks for the video... I have those childs maxed and will try to follow what you did... I've been playing since the very beginning of Global and never managed to one shot a Ragna boss... I'm always like 200k damage short despite having maxed units and good equipment... Only thing I don't have is the new soul carta that boosts tap damage but hopefully it won't matter much...

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 26, 2020, 05:11 AM

Usually all we need is either tap or slide to be max, but for Cleo having both is best.

For clarity I'll mention. Tap Cleo. When you see that icon appear above her head ( That green circle with the red dot that says critical) then you know it worked. We then have 13 seconds to use it.

Playing at x1 speed is ideal for getting a feel for it.

A substitute carta maybe Demon hunting Demon or S.T.F but don't take my word for it. Optimal damage seems to revolves the ATK/AGL when it comes to this. Boosting CRT might be somewhat pointless because Pantheon will have you scoring CRT half the time.

55% Dive gauge before the fever you must...

- Tap Cleo = icon appears over her head
    - slide skill quickly for the other 4 childs
    - Use Neamhain's drive into fever.

If the icon doesn't appear try again.

Of course you can do it anyway you want as long as the buffs don't wear off.

Finally prepare to be frustraded. But you'll probably get it.

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf Apr 26, 2020, 06:14 AM

Thank you... Very helpful tips!

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf Apr 27, 2020, 04:51 AM

An update: I managed to one shot the boss finally... Thanks again for the great tips :)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 06:08 AM

Glad to have been of service. Feels good when the boss goes poof for the first time doesn't it ?

And with this party the battle is grueling but very suspenseful.

I did it with Hildr too. I snapped and got her to +6, but that battle isn't as fun as the Cleopatra approach. It's too easy with Bridal Hildr.

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf Apr 27, 2020, 06:23 AM

Yeah, I imagine with Cleo you need more timing and precision... Hildr's stats do look really strong... I'm not gonna go for her since I already cleared the raid with Cleo... Hopefully I'll get her naturally one day...

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 26, 2020, 05:43 AM

Speed tip.

- After fever time, tap all childs quickly.

Your drive gauge will be at 59% or so plus since you tapped them all, they will cool down quickly, and the next drive comes shortly.

This method is in the video.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Apr 27, 2020, 04:58 AM

Do you have a youtube channel or do you just post your videos here?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 27, 2020, 06:04 AM

I just post the videos here. Something to do, and I'm happy with the feedback ^^ thank you all.

You know, you can use Bikini Lisa, just to trigger the fever time in this battle. But Neamhain is overall better.

Home