horacexd LV.4 Lurker
Apr 17, 2020, 08:13 AM 621 read

About spa coins during spa time

TIPS

Hey guys, Recently I find a interesting feature in spa time. I’m not sure whether other people have shared the similar experience before, because I don’t know how to do search on destiny child lounge. Lol Anyway, let’s get to the point. Basically, doing spa will provide spa coins. However, it provides for the certain of time. Suppose you set a child do spa at 12 p.m., so the spa will be ended at 6 p.m. after 6 hours. The key point is that you could harvest your spa coin at 1:30 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4:30 p.m in these three timestamp. In other words, the spa coins will be generated each 90 minutes during the spa time. So, each time you could get 30 to 40 spa coins from each child, and total will be around 600 to 800 if you unlock and use all springs. However, the spa coins cannot be stacked, which means that if you don’t collect the spa coins from previous timestamp, it will be overlapped by the spa coins from the next timestamp. From my experience, it is totally fine to collect the spa coins before the next timestamp comes once the spa coins have already been generated. Hope it may be helpful if you are short of spa coins. And correct me if you find anything wrong.

Comment 9

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Apr 17, 2020, 11:41 AM

No, it's correct. If you don't check your units for spa coins while they're bathing you won't receive an accumulation when they finish bathing.

This aspect of the spa feels like those cheap farm simulators you can find online that require your attention frequently. And it kinda is like a farm simulator, but you grow waifus instead.

• horacexd LV.4 Lurker Apr 17, 2020, 12:14 PM

Thank you for the addition!

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 17, 2020, 03:58 PM

Let me add something to this,

The higher your childs likability level is the more coins you will get.

• Eolf LV.6 Hunter Apr 17, 2020, 06:27 PM

9 coins + 1coin per Child spa level, capped at 70 coins.

• Eolf LV.6 Hunter Apr 17, 2020, 06:32 PM

You could also collect just before 3p.m. then right after and last one just before spa time ends, so you don't have to visit Spa that often.

• horacexd LV.4 Lurker Apr 18, 2020, 05:27 AM

That’s correct.

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Apr 18, 2020, 02:33 AM

I've pretty much all but given up on the spa. Just use it for my mains when towels are free. At 40+ they level horrendously and stamina consumption is rough. It's broke. Parades, skins, lanterns, and items can all suck it. Sad.

• horacexd LV.4 Lurker Apr 18, 2020, 05:29 AM

I used to spend a lot of spa coins on sticker. And I’m short of spa coins now. Tears.

• Shadow when the suns LV.20 S Apr 19, 2020, 12:33 AM

You are funny! I like it!

Home