Mumu LV.10 Nomad
Apr 17, 2020, 06:45 AM 304 read

Frequency matters?

TIPS

I used to do gold coin banner 3 times in a roll, ended up all garbage... Been focusing on event dungeon these days and didnt touch it for a week and half. Today I tired, and got this. It happened to me many times, reduce the frequency of pull= better result. Anyone else had similar experience?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Frequency matters? image 2

Comment 9

• Boats LV.4 Lurker Apr 17, 2020, 08:13 AM

I've had good days and I've had bad days. I don't think frequency matters so much as what day it is. I make one pull on the gold draw to judge what kind of day I can expect. if I don't get at least a 4*, I keep saving. since shift up took over though, it's no longer Tuesday's lol

• Mumu LV.10 Nomad Apr 17, 2020, 11:47 AM

haha which day is it now? found it yet? And that's a good way to get a feel of things, I should try that next time and share with you my finding.

• Boats LV.4 Lurker Apr 17, 2020, 12:07 PM

idk 😅 it keeps changing.. just gotta dip your $330,000 toe in and control yourself

• Phyeir LV.3 Lurker Apr 17, 2020, 11:35 AM

I used to notice that stringing a ton of pulls together seemed to net bad results. My theory has always been if you're dropping a ton of pulls at any time, the game will be programmed to assume you REALLY want something and dip the pull rate.

I know its all supposed to be pure RNG but a) I don't believe there's not tweaking behind the scenes and b) there's no one regulating it so who is to stop any game company from doing it, realistically.

The only real negative is if people lose interest and stop playing.

• Mumu LV.10 Nomad Apr 17, 2020, 11:52 AM

I agree with you 100%. I had similar feeling about the fluctuation in pulling rate, too.

Even once a day and continues few days in a row would yield bad results. It is being calculated. There is definitely some type of tweaking behind the curtain.

• Revoltriot LV.7 Nomad Apr 25, 2020, 12:52 PM

It's all RNG, bro. There are events where I do good and there are events where I do bad. Had extremely bad luck in three consecutive events, one of them being a collab (Kemono, looking at YOU!).
    However, I can say this game has great rates when compared to many other gachas out there. It also provides a good amount of resources, except for, maybe, the onyx and lanterns. :p

• Mumu LV.10 Nomad Apr 26, 2020, 10:11 AM

True say. This game is somewhat reasonable, that's why I keep on playing it. Spa cash too, I found it hard to accumulate. How are you doing in the current Raid event?

• Revoltriot LV.7 Nomad Apr 26, 2020, 01:51 PM

Well, still building my Raid Boss level. No problems till here. As for characters, already got a copy of Siphis, B. Hildr and Pomona. Chests (bronze and silver) mostly giving chars (3 and 4 *) and some Raid coins. Wishing luck to everyone!

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 17, 2020, 04:01 PM

It doesn't matter for me, here this last week I got at least 1 5☆ a day from pulling all the gold summons one right after another. Usually on the 3 pull would give the 5☆.

Also, I find a constant pull will get me what I want by the 3rd or 4th pull.

Home