Pink Ballons LV.21 S
Apr 10, 2020, 05:31 AM 727 read

Worth investing ?

TIPS

Alright we all know she looks THICCCC but is she useful? Like can we actually used her ir she will be just for show as most gatxhas we had so far ?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Worth investing ? image 2

Comment 16

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 10, 2020, 07:48 AM

Yes she's insane. Her tap skill is like Cleopatra's ACC up and 100% CRT. as it gives her the focus ability.

That means like Cleopatra, she can spam critical attacks during fever time, and unlike Cleo, Hildr can survive better in PvP

I recant this paragraph it's flawed 》 [[She can also destroy a Ragna boss. For a taste of what Hildr can do during Fever time, watch the video i posted in the Dark Ragna thread.]]

I seriously think a fully loaded Hildr during fever time with focus active would potentially wipe out a party of Dana tanks.

Maybe that's why they made her hard to get.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Apr 10, 2020, 08:08 AM

alright ty I will invest in her than also I have Cleo almost max out

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 10, 2020, 08:12 AM

Probably put a lock on Hildr cause she won't be easy to complete, and if you don't complete her you may not use her.

I'm catching my ass trying to get 1 Hildr right now.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Apr 10, 2020, 08:14 AM

same on the way of getting other I got my Saturn +5

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 10, 2020, 12:34 PM

She is decent attacker in general but her forte is in pvp. Her focus buff is for pvp only, and her special dmg at slide skill is for pvp purpose. For rb, cleopatra is still the best. And, in future, there would be bride hildr which kinda beats cleo a bit. Bride hildr is attacker & has focus buff at drive skill.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Apr 10, 2020, 01:54 PM

Maid Hildr's Focus buff is restricted to PVP only. Therefore, she isn't that useful for RB compare to Cleo as she can't crit-fever boss.

However, we'll get Bridal Hildr which is a banner child for the upcoming RB which is actually great against the boss. Her drive buffs herself with Focus. This is great for auto-playing.

• Dadai LV.12 Chief Apr 12, 2020, 08:59 AM

@Toeknee
    I was planning to evo Frej or Chang's for next RB so i go with Hildr or Frej or ... !

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 12, 2020, 09:10 AM

Not Hildr as we found out. If you have Cleopatra that's best.

Resurrected Frej is also ideal with the right SC, Chang'e is good too cause speed matters.

For a detailed description see the Dark Ragna post in the tips section. There i discuss reserrected Frej, Cleopatra and the SC for them.

There's also footage on how to use Cleopatra in dark Ragna where a Cleopatra +1 deals over 2 million damage.

• Dadai LV.12 Chief Apr 13, 2020, 04:41 AM

TY

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Apr 10, 2020, 05:44 AM
  • Pink Ballons LV.21 S Apr 10, 2020, 07:43 AM

ty

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Apr 10, 2020, 04:36 PM

I like your avatar 👍

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 12, 2020, 07:43 AM

the thiccness is motivated me to catch her

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Apr 10, 2020, 06:05 AM

her skills look legit for pvp

• YuGiOhID LV.14 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 11, 2020, 06:08 AM

Top Heavy hitting attack of Light class, must have for PVP.
    Only obtained from HOR - House of Reincarnation, Player AsaTyre have Hildr +6 in less 2 days from the last update. Imagine how many copies of 5 stars child he have to done this.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Apr 11, 2020, 12:13 PM

She's excellent for PvP, but Pure Bride Hildr will probably out-damage her in Ragna. I would imagine they're similar in terms of damage for WB (depends if original Hildr likes to tap constantly or not).

Home