Toeknee LV.17 Sage
Apr 9, 2020, 02:35 PM 324 read

Dark Ragna Stuff

TIPS

Early I know, but it's that time to start preparations, and by this I mean hold onto your onyx and see what the best course of action will be when the time comes. Here I'll share some alternative options cause we don't know what the new child will be like. Maybe everything I have to say in here will be rendered useless when we actually see the boss. But probably not.   Of course we'll want to focus on a single Light Attacker for this while the rest of the party will be dedicated to supporting the attacker. I have 2 attackers in mind, one of which I'm not sure of. It is Resurrected Frej, and Cleopatra.   In preparation for the upcoming event I have this card in the making. Maybe we'll get a new one, or maybe this card will be returning to banner.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Dark Ragna Stuff image 2

Personally I intend to go hard Cleopatra which I'll explain, but if for some reason Frej is able to outperform her, I'll then max out his slide skill and make him the attacker. On a single target this Frej will slap a single target 4 times, with that card and the right supporters he'll really shine and most likely be able to kill the level 40 boss in 1 try.   Frej's skill Wings of Venus will do.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Dark Ragna Stuff image 4

When using Wing's of Venus, only use it when we see a critical flash, otherwise use tap skill instead for a quick cool off and another high chance of scoring critical. So critical = Slide skill Not critical = tap Employing this method will ensure more damage will be done throughout the given time period.   Cleopatra

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Dark Ragna Stuff image 6

(excuse some of the gear in the background, she's just holding onto some of that stuff for now) Cleopatra has the most magnificent fevertime in the entire game, and Dark Ragna is the rare time we get to let it rip. There is however a method to unleash this power. I'll explain.   - So your Fever gauge is at 70 or 80% and your 2 or 3 smashes away from being able to drop the third drive skill and into Fever.   - At this point you want to tap on Cleo cleo to activate Light of God. It's okay if you do it when drive skills are already ready for use.   - If Light of God fails to activate, wait for it and try again. This MUST be on when you go into fevertime, it's worth holding up for. We'll know Light of God is activated cause we see that critical icon appear over Cleo.   - Crit buff is up and you have another supporter that will give Cleo double edged sword, or some other attack bonus. Use a drive skill that will benefit the attacker.   If done correctly Cleo's fevertime will spam in the red.   I'll upload a video from last time we had a dark Ragna. On a side note my party was on the weak side and I don't recommend playing semi auto like I did in the footage.   The 1 thing I got right though, was how I used Cleopatra. Before Fevertime, watch Cleo, and watch for when the critical icon appears over her head from using her tap skill. Crit buff is up, and I top it off with Biki Lisa's slide skill. For a Cleo+1, this damage isn't half bad, which is why I'm dieing to come back with a fully maxed out Cleo with A grade Q Flask and Ai Headphones.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Dark Ragna Stuff video cover image 7

Comment 19

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Apr 13, 2020, 01:24 PM

Think I'll level her

• Rosy LV.24 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 9, 2020, 03:48 PM

Great analysis 😍

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Apr 9, 2020, 04:24 PM

Thanks.

At the time my party wasn't very strong and it would have been better if I never switched between auto and manual.

Another detail about that footage. See sometimes Cleo's tapskill will fail to put on the crit buff so at 4:40 in the video, you will see Pantheon waiting for Cleo to ensure her tap skill succeeds in giving her the critical buff. It succeeded, then Patheon delivered the 2nd crit buff, before Lisa tops it off with her drive skill.

Without Pantheon's buff the crit would have been 6,000 or so per hit. That was a weaker version of that party. This time I think my party will be...

Cleopatra +6

Pantheon +6

Chang'e +6

Bikini Lisa +3 ( I'm still trying )

Neptune +6 ( This adds double edge sword into the mix )

For Frej his party will be similar to one of the last Ragna I had.

- Resurrected Frej +6

- Chang'e +6

- Rookie Mona +6

- Neptune +6

- Pantheon +6

For now we're getting ND, and I'll be on that like white on rice trying to get Hildr.

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Apr 9, 2020, 07:41 PM

It's really detailed. Unfortunately, I will be using auto at Ragna.
    Every 5 hours we will get 10 tickets. Sometimes I can't use all the tickets even though I played with auto.

Edit : Tickets are generated every 30 minutes so it should be 5 hours.

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Apr 10, 2020, 05:50 AM

Too busy to play i see.

It sounds detailed. The simple version would sound like.

- Get your gear and party right.

- Before starting fever, tap Cleo, make sure all buffs are up then launch drive skill.

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Apr 10, 2020, 12:24 PM

Yup, I always pay attention to the gear because it will affect who will use the drive skill and usually I will make sure all buffs have been applied before the fever.

• Dadai LV.8 Nomad Apr 13, 2020, 05:06 AM

Bikini Lisa drive boost tap skill i just know that from your video, i check her skills and i find nothing about boosting tap skill, is there other child can do that ! ... ty for the tips

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Apr 13, 2020, 01:22 PM

It's her drive skill. If you employ Lisa for the next Ragna season, be sure to use her to start fever time.

We can make better parties now. It might have been more about the 30% ATK boost Lisa gives. I'm not sure.

If i remember correctly, without Bikini Lisa that Cleo +1 with just Pantheon would do maybe 6600 to 7000 DMG per hit.

Who's a good replacement for Bikini Lisa ?

Catgirl Neamhain.

• SIMX3DSP LV.3 Lurker Apr 14, 2020, 12:42 AM

Been anticipating this conversation! Any reason to look at Soul Carta S.T.F. for Cleo's curse of Running Away? 1500 slide vs up to 300 curse dmg over 8 seconds = 2400? I'm sure manual vs auto will influence this, but these two Soul Carta's have been my thoughts. Any insight/experience/opinions? I appreciate the discussion and tips so far! https://destiny-child-for-kakao.fandom.com/wiki/S.T.F.

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Apr 14, 2020, 01:10 AM

In the video I used the S.T.F. carta cause back then it was the best card I had at the time and was working with what I got.

The party wasn't fully capped which goes to show just how good Cleopatra is even at +1

The best SC for this task so far is "Seventh Time Running Away" thanks to it's special option.

If you don't have that SC then your strongest ATK CRT card is best.

That Lisa Prism we got for free not too long ago is the 2nd strongest ATK CRT card in the game at the moment, while "Beach Trapped Victim" is the highest ATK CRT card.

• Dadai LV.8 Nomad Apr 14, 2020, 01:28 AM

For me i only invest in prism carta,idon't have Seventh Time Running Away prism yet so i max Pride That Pierces the Heavens for Frej and im working on S.T.F. for Cleopatra

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Apr 14, 2020, 01:23 AM

My current party arrangement.

Saving Onyx for Catgirl Neamhain, as you can see mine isn't ready.

Saving onyx till the time comes is the wise thing to do. There will most likely be a new child for us to use against the boss, and we might fancy the new one so much that our plans for onyx is subject to change.

My Bikini Lisa is maxed out along with the others, so in my case I might not need to use Catgirl Neamhain. Still I'll list her in HoR

Resurrected Frej is also good for this, and I'm saving crystals.

• ReshiExe#1999 LV.5 Enderman Apr 15, 2020, 10:17 AM

when are the raids?

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Apr 15, 2020, 10:31 AM

Next Raid at the time of this post is on April 23, 2020. It's a dark boss.

The rest I don't know. They are usually announced to us a month in advance.

• ReshiExe#1999 LV.5 Enderman Apr 15, 2020, 10:32 AM

23rd!? Aaaaaaaawww

• ReshiExe#1999 LV.5 Enderman Apr 15, 2020, 10:33 AM

Thank you for the info...

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Apr 15, 2020, 10:38 AM
  • ReshiExe#1999 LV.5 Enderman Apr 15, 2020, 10:41 AM

Thanks dude!

• SIMX3DSP LV.3 Lurker Apr 17, 2020, 02:18 AM

Found this as well from the JP event. Might not fully translate, but some transferable principles for sure. https://altema.jp/destinychild/ipisu#02

Home