Farron LV.24 Dragon
Apr 3, 2020, 11:04 PM 532 read

Making my Attacker stronger

TIPS

I don't know that ever seen Metis until now, but I just got her in the single day pull. Her healing ability to make team members invincible sounds very interesting. Metis + Warring Hearts carta + 21k Power Khepri... Hmm 🤔 (Though, I'm still missing the flask, but one-day...)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Making my Attacker stronger image 2

Khepri is always being target and looses a lot of hp (often followed by k.o.). But maybe with Metis' Regen|invincibility+Warring Hearts 230hp+ gain while attacking buffs to Khepri could make her less of a glass-cannon, and give her some durability.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Making my Attacker stronger image 4

This carta's art composition is so cool!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Making my Attacker stronger image 6

Comment 15

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 3, 2020, 11:48 PM

if you want to use metis in PVP you don't want her running auto mode use her manually for only her drive works well with fever give berserk buff 70% attack increasing while immunity to damage but be aware of the stunning that happens aftermath it'll leave your khepri wide open to any attack you can use dana to provide protection to your khepri if you don't have dana you can use athena she can taunt and draw attention to her make your THICC khepri do her thing peacefully

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Apr 4, 2020, 03:48 AM

What are the best healers in the game? I mean i know Ma'at is one of them but besides her. 🤔

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 04:00 AM

astraea / ruffian midas / syrinx / venus / metis and makoto ( limited child )

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Apr 4, 2020, 04:00 AM

thank you so much :) this really helps~

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 04:03 AM

you need to see which healer is good for your team some are exalting in certain situations than other and of course the higher uncapped they're the better they'll become don't forgot to make them lvl 60 and maxed in skills

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Apr 4, 2020, 04:05 AM

I have Pure White Ashtoreth, Daphnis, Syrinx, Medb, and Dana. what do you think? is Syrinx good for that team or should i look for another healer? 🤔

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 04:15 AM

༻Fran༺  your team have no support or debuffer idk how many you have but in majority they used water chang'e / wood bathory / wood newbie mona / light neptune or moa as for attacker do you have water eve / fire courtesan bathory / wood siren or nichol these are top tiers attacker there are other attackers but these exalted in PVP use your A grade equipments maxed enhanced plus the higher uncapped your child the better

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Apr 4, 2020, 04:16 AM

TurkiDre  Well I just started playing the game not too long ago. I'm working with what I have, but I'll eventually get those units for a team.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 04:20 AM

༻Fran༺  i suggested that you go for tips and guides in this destiny child section take your team reading there plus take a tour in youtube and looking for a guide you also you can make a post asking for adding friends we can share our id codes to helping you out in game no worries here the community is friendly ask anything about the game we'll helping you out

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Apr 4, 2020, 04:22 AM

TurkiDre  Alright, thank you :)

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 04:31 AM

༻Fran༺  you're welcome

• 2ombie7ron LV.7 Let’s play R6! Apr 5, 2020, 10:24 AM

God I love makoto. with the house or reincarnation I can keep uncapping her to make her more powerful since I can't get her in packs anymore

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Apr 4, 2020, 09:48 AM

Ah, thx for the tips! I'm gonna try this team out but I gotta build Metis' up so she can survive pvp I think, since I only have 1 of her.

(Ah yes, Khepri = THICC 😤👌🏾)

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 4, 2020, 07:22 PM

up to u

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Apr 5, 2020, 04:50 AM

spa, it's what in doing w my liz, siren, serval, morgan, etc baes boost def and hp little by little

Home