white winter LV.2 Lurker
Apr 3, 2020, 11:53 AM 188 read

Question about def- overlaid

TIPS

Can use bathory tiamat freesia at once? Of couse in world boss

Comment 9

• Kharl LV.21 Wizard Apr 3, 2020, 01:04 PM

Generally, buffs/debuffs with the same icon will overwrite each other with a few exceptions.

It's not a good idea to use Freesia together with Tiamat because their DEF- debuff will overwrite each other.

However, you can use Wood Bathory with either Freesia or Tiamat since the DEF reduction effect of Dancing Blade debuff stacks with DEF- debuff.

• white winter LV.2 Lurker Apr 3, 2020, 01:12 PM

aha! thx for your precise comment!

• Q_Roi LV.21 Link Apr 3, 2020, 12:31 PM

the truth is.. you can! but im no expert! if u mean their ability would work together i think i would side to no? (im not sure 😂)

in reality..i would pick different types of debuff than to use one type of debuff that would work on wb.

different types of debuff means a lot more different effects like bleed, poison and d.blade? and bathory has a different element with freesia, the only way is to use it in advantage.

• white winter LV.2 Lurker Apr 3, 2020, 12:44 PM

oh.. their ability cannot work together in same time. than i should use only bathory. is it correct?

• Q_Roi LV.21 Link Apr 3, 2020, 12:52 PM

i would only actually use bathory cause i still haven't upgrade my freesia.. im still also a newbie 😁

i lack the resources to upgrade both of them. but freesia and is tiamat is fire element right? they should do good!

but in my situation.. i use bathory(wood) in front cause she is same element as daphne. back row are fire unit that cannot withstand daphne's atk.

• white winter LV.2 Lurker Apr 3, 2020, 01:11 PM

ok thx for your kind comment!!

• Child's Play LV.25 Gym Leader Apr 4, 2020, 04:32 AM

some armor breaks work differently, some are solid hard numbers while others are percentages, solid hard numbers like freesia/tiamat are weaker opposed to jupiter or bathory percentages. hard number are just but for percentages are multiplicative.

also if u have 2 of the same debuff, the stonger debuff will always overwrite weaker ones

• Kharl LV.21 Wizard Apr 4, 2020, 01:23 PM

[Regarding Stacking of Buffs/Debuffs]

- Buffs/debuffs with different icons will always stack.

- Buffs/debuffs with the same icon will override each other. The conditions are as follows:
    1) Buffs/debuffs from Drive Skills are considered to be in the highest tier, follow by Slide Skills, and lastly Tap Skills in the lowest tier.
    2) Higher tier buffs/debuffs will always override those from lower tiers. Lower tier buffs/debuffs will never override those from higher tiers and will simply be discarded.
    3) If the newly applied buffs/debuffs are in the same tier as the existing ones, the new one will always replace the old one regardless of whether the new one is stronger than the old one or not.
    4) Some exceptions are Regen buff and DoT debuffs (except Poison) which will stack.

- Leader Buff lasts the entire fight even if the leader is KO'ed, and will never be overridden. If a new buff/debuff with the same effect as the leader buff is applied, the effects will stack.

• Child's Play LV.25 Gym Leader Apr 5, 2020, 03:34 AM

this is great info, thank u!

Home