AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker
Mar 31, 2020, 09:51 AM 465 read

Team advice?

TIPS

I've been playing for awhile and never put any real thought into my team besides getting the hightest team power but I've seen people with what I would think to be way weaker teams getting way higher damage than me so I was just wondering if I could improve it somehow

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Team advice? image 2

Comment 20

• Nathanz [Thai] LV.8 Nomad Mar 31, 2020, 10:39 AM

Do you have Mars (Tank Water)? If you have, use her and bring out every tank. In case you don't have Mars, use Dana with Epona or Hades.

For attacker, Eve is very good and choose fire attacker around 5 to 6 child such as Fire Bathory, Medb, Hestia, Allie, Morgan, Typhing or 4 Star Hecter, Neth, Yuna.

Your Healers are OK, Maat and Orora.

You should add Debuffer, guard breakdown type, as Jupiter, wood Bathory, Bikini Mona, Light werewolf, Wood Midas, 4 star Freesia, 4 Star Persiphone or 3 Star Tiamet. Bring out Lan Fei and Rita.

Your Hermes is OK. Change non fire attacker to Supporter, increase damage type, as wood newbie Mona, Fire Leda, Party Medb, Light Sitri, Pantheon, Verdel, 4 Star Melphomine, 3 Star Lisa. And Speed type, Water Change E, Naias, Neptune. If you use Neptune you can switch with Arora.

Put all attacker and all water child in back row, except Mars. Try to use fire child.

If you use Naias, use her as 1st Drive order. If you use Jupiter or Bikini Mona or Sitri or Freesia, use them as 3rd Drive order.

The good leader is Party Medb or Jupiter or Freesia or Melpominee.

Last thing, If your can't perform well, try to turn off Live 2D and use wolrd boss speed just X1.

Hope you success in world boss and enjoy this game.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 11:11 AM

It would help if you can show which other childs you have, cause we can only make blind recommendations. But I'll see what I can do for you.

- Put all of your firechilds in the back row. ( This is for when you have "Sytry" and "Night party Medb" If you have any of them bring them in.)

- Remove Bes and A.i. if you can. You should only have 1 tank. If you have Daoine use her. Daione is a Fire tank and she gives double edged sword which means Med will deal more damage. ( This is the first WB I can think of where Mars isn't required to tank )

- If you have Neptune bring her too, she too will cast double edged sword which means you're bound to have it up for more time.

- Water Childs suck against Wood childs, as they are weak against wood. ( Except Chang'e. Chang'e is super keep her at all costs )

- Give Medb your best ATK CRT card. and best atk crt weapons and gear.

- Those in the back row are not required to use armor, unless the entire front row dies.

- Give your next best atk crt card and gear to your next strongest fire attacker, and so on.

- Set drive order, and only use 3 skills that benefit the party. ( This means only use 3 drive skills and no more )

- If you get the new child Ganesha. Make her the 3rd drive skill, as her drive skill will have your 5 best fire attackers participating in Fever time.

- As your party is in that image. Hermes is best to have as your 3rd attacker.

- For World Boss = Speed x1 means more damage. If for some reason this doesn't happen the first time, try it again.

- Rita's no good here.

Too many tanks is your biggest issue. Make a new team and try it out in practice mode. This boss isn't too powerful. Maybe knock off Aurora too, but if you can't survive with 1 healer so be it.

Your power level matters if you have the right childs. For a better idea of who to use, check the world rankings and click on a hotshot, except avoid checking out those hacked accounts at the top. Maybe check the top 10, their parties are roughly the same and are the best combinations to use.

Once optimized you won't be satisfied with your output, which is unfortunate for those who haven't been around for quite awhile. But believe me when I say, one day you'll start to smash bosses and you'll desire very few childs. If you're broke every single day, you're progressing. Go easy on the onyx and only use it when it makes a difference at the time, otherwise hold it and you'll spend onyx more wisely.

• AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 11:27 AM

these are all the other childs I have. I don't have anything below 5 star

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 11:40 AM

Looking at the image above and below.

- You have Daoine. So worth it for the Double Edge sword. Punt out Baes. If Daoine cannot survive in the front row then stuff her in the back.

- Jupiter. He will -DEF the boss, which means more DMG This benefits everyone in the party.

- Fire Bathory = Better than tank mona at that level even.

- Ailill = Better even at that level bring her in.

- You have cursed Sword Tyrving. Use her, she's made for this world boss especially. Read her stats. Even at level 35 it's better than Rita. I think

- Neptune = Double Edged sword again

You will have to stuff these lower levels in the back for the sake of survival For you a 2nd healer might solve that.

Keep this party but make a new one on the side with the recommendations and let it rip in practice mode at speed x1.

Trial and error. I will need to see the party to recommend a drive order. Hm. Jupiter is one of them though.

If anything I'm here. I'm interested to see how it pans out for you.

• AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 11:50 AM

I never knew game speed affected it that much. Someone also said to use 2d graphics would that really help?

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 12:13 PM

Maybe. It depends on your hardware.

I started playing DC on a Galaxy Note III and now I play it on a Note 10+

The difference is night and day. The Note III would lag while the Note 10+ won't lag at all. The lag actually affects the DMG output.

Now I always test speed x3 on this new device And it runs beautifully, however it's prone to getting hickups at that rate of speed, and, the device gets hot.

So yes DC can really heat up your device on x3 and it can fail to process your party's output.

It has to do with hardware. You can test this all out yourself in practice mode. x1 is best.

2D mode ? Probably is better, but 2D mode makes me feel sad.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Mar 31, 2020, 12:48 PM

Hi, Toeknee, reguard Neptune Double Edge Sword, the description specifies is for Raid only.. What the game means with that..Ragna+WB?

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Mar 31, 2020, 02:05 PM

It's for Ragna Break only.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 05:49 PM

You know, I actually never noticed that. This would mean Neptune only offers Double Edged Sword for Ragna bosses.

Her slide skill maxed out has a 64% charge speed, but maybe for the 2 lowest HP party members. I'll have to confirm that. Still a speed boost those 2 would work alongside 2 other childs with speed buffs from Chang'e and Rookie Mona which isn't entirely a bad thing.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 12:06 PM

Ganesha !

Even at level 1, put her in the back row. He drive skill is OP and your fevertime will make a huge difference.

Set drive skill order and only use 3 of them.

1. Jupiter

2. Hermes

3. Ganesha ( This drive skill will make only the top 5 fire childs with the highest attack participate in fevertime. This is the most OP move in WB on global so far)

• AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 12:26 PM

First practice run with new team more than doubled my record. could I futher optimize this?

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 12:51 PM

Yes you can Bring Pantheon. You'll see more red criticals.

Remove whoever is weakest.

Maybe take out Aurora, though I don't know if you need 2 healers at this point. If not Aurora, take out Mafdet.

Pantheon you want in your party for every world boss and every ragna party.

If you can get it down to 1 tanks you'll be solid. My party only has Daoine tanking

EDIT: Pantheon is all about his slide skill. Make sure MedB has the best atk crt gear and carta possible.

• AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 01:07 PM

Thanks. I'll try this out tomorrow and see if I can land in the lower 5%~10% this time

• Nathanz [Thai] LV.8 Nomad Mar 31, 2020, 10:41 AM

The Highest power didn't mean the highest Damage. This is the awesome of this game.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 01:09 PM

Ill show you my party.

It's rare not to use Mars as a tank in WB.

Commonly used WB child's are.

Party MedB ( seen at the bottom)

Sytry

Werewolf (The light version )

Pantheon ( This guy is the sauce to all wb and Ragna parties )

Neptune = Double Edged sword or in English more damage for your highest attacker.

Chang'e = Good for any party more speed

Rookie Mona more speed again

You want that harmonious blend of speed, attack and crit buffs, debuffs.

If your MedB slide skill is maxed out she'll be a God. She is the most lethal attacker.

Best attack crit cartas. Use that Lisa Prism you got last month on a fire attacker.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 01:13 PM

Bathory will also lower defense. This is effective for when everyone is slapping the boss lol

Do it up.

• AbsurdlyBerZerK LV.3 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 01:14 PM

Damn. I usually tend to ignore childs that I don't have uncapped at least 3 to 4 times but I guess the can still be really useful

Home