༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food
Mar 31, 2020, 09:02 AM 221 read

Recommended Team?

TIPS

Tbh, after looking at the PVE/PVP/RAGNA/WB rates for each Child i have, all I have to say is that I regret putting materials to Pure White Ashteroth. 🤦😂 But I am learning from my mistakes. Anyways, still new in this game and I was wondering if rn I have a decent team? Trying to replace Ashteroth with Chang'E cause Holy crap, in my opinion she's really good.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Recommended Team? image 3

Comment 6

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 09:47 AM

Yes Chang'e is arguably the best Child in the game, as we can literally put her into every single party we can imagine.

Dana is the best tank in the game, and she shines in PvP. Not so much in world boss and Ragna.

Syrinx has Fortitude and can make your party tanky. Just like Dana she's often put to use in high level PvP. That being said in higher level PvP we see her more often than we do Maat, and Maat is the best healer.

Medb is still the strongest character in the game. Right now she's having her time in world boss being the strongest yet again. She's good against wood obviously, but in PvP she gets taken down quickly. Like all attackers Medb is reliant on buffs. You want her up, but she won't get you far in PvP. Her drive skill isn't worthwhile against tough opponents, but while MedB is around it's better to use a drive skill that will buff or debuff.

Ashtoreth - To be honest I don't know much about her. No one really uses her though. From the looks of her, we'll want to use her against Fortitude so a party with Syrinx as a healer, Ashtoreth will ignore their additional defense. If someone beats you down because you have trouble with their defense, you could then come back at them with Ashtoreth. She's probably good to use alongside Nirrti considering Ashtoreth can deal bonus damage on confused childs. Ashtoreth's tap skill is what's notable, it's just a matter of when to use it.

Daphnis - She's new and I haven't put much thought into her except beating her at this point. But she seems to be a tank smasher, her Slide skill has a high chance to stun the opponents entire party, which resets their attack gauge, and if attacked within 5 seconds, it will happen again. She might be interesting paired with Lan Fei and Pan. ( I'm a fan of pairing those 2 )

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Mar 31, 2020, 09:53 AM

Oh my. thank you for your comment :) it really helps me in understanding the childs better :) but do you know which soul carta's would go with child's?

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 10:13 AM

Okay so about the soul cartas.

Very few of them are dedicated for specific childs and we'll swap them quite a bit.

I just wrote to someone about this, in tips.

Attackers, we want to boost their Atk and Crt, so a soul carta that has these attributes are ideal for that purpose. As for the card's special effect. Sometimes we ignore it.

For example something like World Boss, we'll want to make use of what we got to work with.

Remember that Prism we got for free last month ? It has Lisa on it. It's called "Moment of Reprise"

It boosts Atk and CRT, and is now the 2nd most powerful atk crt card.

It also has the special option to increase slide skill dmg in raids for water attackers. Ignore the special option until the next fire raid. The point > this card is damn good for any attacker.

If you have Moment of Reprise done up, then even better, give it to Med, and she'll do more damage, or if you have the new SC ( the one with the tits ) "Beach Trap and Victim" Give that to Med instead, then give the Lisa Prism to another fire attacker. Just for the stats, not the special option.

The only time we take advantage of a special option, is when we're able to. So for your PvP if you want to boost Agility, use an SC that boosts Agility.

Another example a card called S.O.W look at it.

S.O.W boosts Defense and AGL any debuffer will benefit bigly from using this card. However it's special Option makes this card most suitable for Bathory, because she performs Dancing Blade. Case in point, if you're not using Bathory at the time, then it's okay for another debuffer to use S.O.W

The best SC, are the ones we have to work with. If we don't have the best, then we'll settle for the best we got, and we get our results.

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Mar 31, 2020, 10:16 AM

😂😂 "the one with the tits" sent me 😂😂 but yes. thank you very much for helping me understand😊

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 10:27 AM

If you have any other questions feel free to ask away. I've been very bored from lockdown and writing about this game is fun.

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Mar 31, 2020, 10:39 AM

ok will do :)

Home