Red Emerald LV.4 Lurker
Mar 31, 2020, 07:12 AM 175 read

Help for a noob :(

TIPS

Hello guys ~ I’m a DC player but recently I decided to play it more frequently and focusing more. My problem is the language: I don’t have a very good English and it makes my experience a bit confusing. Often I don’t understand the skills of the childs and I don’t know which one is really useful to me. For this reasons I will ask you a couple of questions very stupid >.< thank you for your help! - Is there a difference between full automatic and manually gameplay? So far my childs fought fully automatic but I don’t understand if there is a difference between this mode or not. - For a better child am I suppose to level up all the skills of my child or is enough just the stronger one? I mean the one with the slide. - How I know which equipment is better for a specific child? What’s the difference between crt and agl? Should I keep just 5 star items? Same for soul card? Thank to all of you for your help! I really appreciate it. And if you have any good website to recommend ( like tier or build) let me know 😌

Comment 9

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 09:12 AM

[["- Is there a difference between full automatic and manually gameplay? So far my childs fought fully automatic but I don’t understand if there is a difference between this mode or not."]]

Manual = You play the game yourself.

Auto = Automatic. The game will play by itself while you play drive skills

Full Auto = The game will play by itself, and it will also do drive skills and Fever time.

Play manual at x2 speed. The auto mods lack critical thinking.

[["- For a better child am I suppose to level up all the skills of my child or is enough just the stronger one? I mean the one with the slide."]]

Level up the important skill and move onto the next. Onyx is scarce. Later on you can level up the other skills you never use if you have the onyx to spare. For example, level up Maat's Slide skill for her healing ability. Her tap and auto skills aren't as important.

In PVP having all skills full on all 5 party members is better, but not too significant.

[["- How I know which equipment is better for a specific child? What’s the difference between crt and agl? Should I keep just 5 star items? Same for soul card?"]]

Agi = Agility. This determines how well the childs ability will stick. Agi is good for debuffers and Supporters. Some Attackers have added effects like Eve's poison Agi is good for her too.

Crt = Critical. If you play Manually you may notice this better, sometimes you see a lightning bolt and the child's icon turns red, then they hit harder. Criticals are random, but if you boost critical it will happen more often.

To be clear for the translator, the characters we play with are called childs.

For Attacker the weapons with Att and crit is good. To know which is best, just compare the numbers and see available diagrams. Some attackers with additional effects can use some Agi, so an item with Agi is okay. Maybe you want to boost their att and crit with an accessory. Someone like MedB, boost her attack and crit all the way.

Healers also perform better with more Att. And if they score a crit they heal better.

As for the Soul Carta cards. It's not always about the special effect, just the stats. When the time comes, we swap cards. It's best to work with what we got, and any child can use any card, even if it's not good for them.

• Red Emerald LV.4 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 11:46 AM

Wow so many useful informations, thank you very much, I understand more now. I’m so sad for all the Onyx that I wasted 😭 but it’s ok, I will use it better. I want to try to play manual x2 speed as you said. Should I play like that just the pvp, right? For the WB and PvE I can play full auto? Thank you for you help 🙏🏻

• Toeknee LV.22 S Mar 31, 2020, 11:59 AM

Yes If you play manually, the child will do what you want them to do every time. The healer will heal every time.

Some childs you want their tap skill so you tap them everytime, or you want just their slide skill.

You can try speed x1, but it's very slow. It's good for thinking or getting use to playing manually.

Speed x3 manually is insane. I do this for Labyrinth.

If I play PvP on x3 I will slow it down before I use fever cause I wait for the opponents defense buff to go down. x3 is too fast for me, but maybe you'll be able to do it, who knows. This is small talk, you'll know what you can do.

World Boss is only full auto.

In PvP, Everyone on top is playing manually. Auto is okay at low level but you may lose more.

Manual isn't everything in PvP either but it's most important when your party is ready to go high.

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Mar 31, 2020, 07:27 AM
  • Red Emerald LV.4 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 07:32 AM

Thank you 🙏🏻 looks really useful. Is it reliable and updated?

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Mar 31, 2020, 07:51 AM

It is updated after every patch note. The new units Daphnis and Ganesha have already been added to the list.

• Red Emerald LV.4 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 08:08 AM

Thank you so much 😌 I will use it for sure.

• ༻Fran༺ LV.11 I Love Food Mar 31, 2020, 09:21 AM

Full Automatic is when Tap, Slide and Drive is not used by the player. Manually is when you control what skills you want to be used against the enemy.
    It depends what Child you like using, there are some recommended Child for every specific type of gameplay, PVE/PVP/Ragna/WB. But since you're new to the game, make do to what child's you have. Playing the game long enough, you'll eventually have good child's. I'm new to the game, too. So I'm still learning.
    Hmm, so For attackers-Atck, Agl, and Def. For Defenders-Hp and Def. for Debuffers-Agl, Hp, and Def. for Supporters use whatever equipments. for Healers-Hp, Atck and Crit.
    (Reddit- r/DestinyChildGlobal)
    -Idk if this helps. But if you go to Reddit, find the tab Menu i think and you'll see options like, -Crystal Farming -Child Tiers and whatnot. These will really help new players. Take your time reading through all these. :) and good luck with the game

• Red Emerald LV.4 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 11:53 AM

Yea all this information is very useful to me! Tnks a lot 😌 I gave a look on reddit and actually is very interesting and useful. I will start to be on reddit too from now on xD good luck and enjoy the game you too :) you can add me in the game if you want :) my account id is bz2a65yycqj4

Home