noton noton LV.6 Nomad
Mar 18, 2020, 10:21 AM 355 read

Leveling Soul Cartas

TIPS

G'evenin'. I'd imagine this has been asked before, but is there a way to quickly level Soul Cartas? (Soul Enhancement)   I'm slowly hoarding them, if I remember correctly, there will be some sort of exchange system similar to Reincarnation. However, the amount I have now is a bit absurd. I've already gone the extra step and saved and equipped Cartas that I know I'll be using as well as <font color="#4a98e8">3* and 4* ones for the "sometime in the far off future" release of that one arena for lower rank Childs. (Sorry, I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but I've seen news posted about preparing for it here in the forums)</font>   My only concern is trying to Soul Enhance these. I can get them to max regular enhancement level, but only have useless duplicates that eat up my Gold, give little exp or are the common Regular Napping Place.   My only thought is to somehow get more Galaxy Napping Places, but if there is a way to get those outside of events, I've no idea what it is.   Anyone have any tips?   I'm not sure what to post for pictures for your viewing pleasure, so here's one of my finished ones.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Leveling Soul Cartas image 2

Comment 12

• Kharl LV.20 Wizard Mar 18, 2020, 05:25 PM

Using dupes, and Galaxy Napping Place are the fastest ways. There’s no “HoR for SC” system on any other servers, nor the news of such systems coming that I’m aware of.

Almost all 3*-4* SC are trash and you’d better sell those rather than using them as enhancement material. The exp. gained are too little that it doesn’t worth the gold cost.

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Mar 19, 2020, 03:44 PM

oh whoops... I used the 3 stars and 4 stars as enhancement.. no wonder I am always so low on gold...lol

• noton LV.6 Nomad Mar 20, 2020, 04:19 AM

Hmm, I may have had it confused with another update.

I'll keep the lower ones currently equipped and sell off anything extra.

Thank you! It's a shame there isn't another way, but if that's how it it, that's how it be.

• noton LV.6 Nomad Mar 18, 2020, 10:22 AM

I've no idea why my text tried to change color in the middle there. I went in to edit twice and it just kinda stayed like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• SehatDanKuat LV.20 S Mar 18, 2020, 12:01 PM

Auto High damage with that crazy maximum Soul Carta 😁🤭

• noton LV.6 Nomad Mar 20, 2020, 11:09 PM

Keke~ I've 2 of em. ~7~) I'm quite proud.

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Mar 18, 2020, 02:05 PM

I want that for WB and give to Ganesh

• noton LV.6 Nomad Mar 20, 2020, 11:12 PM

Mine are equipped to Medb and Ailill for now, the two Prism ones. I have a regular one on C. Bathory and Tyrving, but they aren't uncapped.
    Aaa, I can't wait for Ganesh I've waited since I saw her spin for my bonus u -u)

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Mar 18, 2020, 10:20 PM

the quickest and cheapest is using a copy of the same SC, i personally wont use prisim SC I save all of them.

• noton LV.6 Nomad Mar 20, 2020, 04:20 AM

I'm doing something similar, though before i knew it I had like 14 Prism Midnight Partners.
    o/-<

I think I can do that, I'm getting slightly better luck with my pulls as of late. Thank you ^^

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Mar 20, 2020, 08:10 PM

I would keep five of them and use the rest. correct me if I am wrong but isn't that one the pvp defender SC with AI ? If it is then you should get them used up.

• noton LV.6 Nomad Mar 20, 2020, 11:08 PM

Indeed it is! I'll do just that, slap them on defenders I'm not using like Eshu and Dark Moa until i need em or the Cartas.

Home