Lucifete Lucifete LV.4 Insomniac
Mar 17, 2020, 05:54 AM 236 read

Q: Auto PVP builds for Global?

TIPS

I recently came back to destiny child. I’m currently at Bronze, my highest power team is about 60k. I’m really lazy, I only PVP for event. Any auto skill/full auto team builds that you would recommend? Some children that I have: Maat, Dana, Eve, Bathory, attacker Bathory, Neptune, Rita, Leda, light and dark Frej, Change, Naias and some other 5 stars. All are mostly 50 with 0-3 uncapped.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Q: Auto PVP builds for Global? image 2

Comment 8

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 17, 2020, 06:29 AM

youll be able to auto pvp at any lvl, it just depends how far u want your auto team to go, the higher uncaps and lvls make your auto better. I'd suggest focusing on lvling and starring up all your 5☆ pvp childs to 6☆. also dont forget to upgrade gear, soul cartas are one of the easiest to lvl and gives a ton of stats. likeability can be raised per child at spa which also gives stats. to me, atleast for pvp, uncaps are most important as they increase the value of skills

Have a smooth grind my friend and may mammon bless u!

• Lucifete LV.4 Insomniac Mar 17, 2020, 06:31 AM

Thank you so much υωυ All is as God Mammon’s will it :3

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 17, 2020, 06:34 AM

no problem! anytime I can help I'll try 😊

another tip for auto pvp would be using meta(top tier/most useful) childs. I use this site to see which ones are top tier for each event http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/sort_by/tier
    make sure it's on global and by clicking on pvp you'll see which childs are best

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 17, 2020, 06:39 AM

• Lucifete LV.4 Insomniac Mar 17, 2020, 08:09 PM

Oooh, they updated Babel on the list. I’m glad I lvl him up to 50

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Mar 17, 2020, 07:55 AM

let's hope u get bless with mammon

• Chlobsy LV.22 Rare Candy Mar 17, 2020, 07:58 PM

PVP is the best source for free crystals! I think you have what you need for a solid PvP team, it’s just a question of checking in frequently and getting those easier to beat players. Neptune, N Mona, Bathory are great to focus on next. And they can be used for PVE, WB and Ranga.

• Lucifete LV.4 Insomniac Mar 17, 2020, 08:09 PM

Thank you, I will pay more attention to N Mona

Home