pchimera pchimera LV.3 Lurker
Mar 13, 2020, 09:29 AM 132 read

Hi!

TIPS

Hey, I'm kinda new in this game, I really like it but how do you know which child to evolve? Can you give me any tips? Thanks!

Comment 7

• Xenojinx LV.3 Lurker Mar 13, 2020, 09:39 AM

Evolve your favorites! You will get more and more childs that you will like. 5 star childs are the best to evolve but I still got Mona Lisa and Davi to 6 stars 🤗

• pchimera LV.3 Lurker Mar 13, 2020, 09:59 AM

Yeah, I've been doing that too! But I just get so confused on which skills are better, even so I'll follow your advice :)

• Caveman LV.9 Zelda Mar 13, 2020, 09:48 AM

If you want to get your foot into PVPing then I suggest getting your hands on the basic child Dana (Defender), Eve (Attacker), and Chang'e (Supporter) and you can begin from there. Don't forget to check their skills.

However, if you just want fun, then go for your favorites. Save your crystals until you see a character design that you really like. They're all pretty good to be honest. 👍

• pchimera LV.3 Lurker Mar 13, 2020, 09:54 AM

Thank you! :)

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 13, 2020, 10:57 AM

try this site, make sure it's on global, u can see which childs are important for different events

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/sort_by/tier

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Mar 13, 2020, 11:52 AM

evolve them all

• Lucifete LV.4 Insomniac Mar 13, 2020, 04:47 PM

In the beginning, you should focus on having a team with all types (support, healer, tank, attacker, debuffer). If there is any 5 star, go for it first and foremost. If you still wonder which child to evolve, check out tier lists like ricemine

Home