AKi_AtelierWitch AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking
Mar 11, 2020, 04:18 AM 198 read

Who's better? (PVP,etc.)

TIPS

So I need some help on this decision. Mafdet is a really great attacker and even helps in PVP against Maat teams. He recovery block is very reliable and her overall attack power is pretty hardcore depending on her gear set. Victorix is the same, kinda. She doesnt have recovery block however she simply lessens the healing that the enemy gives to its allies. She also has what Mafdet doesnt have, reflect damage, so shes pretty tough to get rid of when given the soul carta "Midnight Partner" at +5 and Max Lvl.50. Shes really reliable but I wanted to know which one of these high horsepowered beauties should I devote my time too. Considering the fact Victorix is easier to max out since shes a base 4* and Mafdet is a 5* you either get lucky with or go to the reincarnation facility in-game. I'd appreciate it if you also gave an explanation to why you think one is better than other.

Poll Closed 11 Voted

which is better and why?

• Victorix 0
  • Mafdet 11
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Who's better? (PVP,etc.) image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Who's better? (PVP,etc.) image 4

Comment 9

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Mar 11, 2020, 06:29 AM

ofc mafdet cause she a natural 5 star

• Sips LV.5 Lurker Mar 11, 2020, 05:10 AM

I think the one that is better is the one with the gun 😊

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Mar 11, 2020, 10:53 AM

mafdet has hundreds of them. I guess I can see why mafdet is better lol

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Mar 11, 2020, 06:29 AM

Unfortunately, the difference in power between a maxed out 5* and a maxed out 4* is great. Victorix is good, but she soon won't have the stats to stand against the most powerful 5* attackers in PvP, even with Midnight Partners. Mafdet is a solid 5* attacker and will be fantastic for any dark element WBs and Ragnas we get in the future, so it's not a waste to invest in her.

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Mar 11, 2020, 06:34 AM

but they can both be upgraded to 6* at the end of the day, is there still much a difference? I'm just really curious cause Victorix also a healing debuff like madfet.

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 11, 2020, 06:58 AM

the truth is.. there are more better child than those two. so i recommend not to use your resources to them unless you are already prepared for all game modes and just want to pick whose better between the two light child.

based on my observation on rankings, these two won't even be used at least at top 10..
    ..and that is pvp right?

in terms of design.. I'll go with mafdet..
    love the spa skin and pactmaker.
    victorix also has a nice pactmaker (i think?)

tho..i think victorix has a very sexy design mafdet is still 5 star child. meaning she should have better stats.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Mar 11, 2020, 07:07 AM

It really does. I used Bast (an excellent 4* ) for the longest time in Plat V PvP until Neptune came out, and there's just no competition between the two. I haven't seen Bast in PvP for months now.

Victorix is good, but she's basically the 4* version of Mafdet, and so, Mafdet is better.

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Mar 11, 2020, 07:13 AM

makes total sense, thanks a bunch

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 11, 2020, 07:34 AM

for a 4 star, bast is just lucky to have a very good skill..
    as people recommended.. i would go for bast between those two other child

but mafdet is really cute.. bast needs a better skin up to the point that she will look like a 5 star child for a 4 star child

..and mafdet has a mature body, she's probably almost 18
    bast is still growing

mafdet for the win XD

Home