Raiden2 Raiden2 LV.6 The Best
Mar 5, 2020, 08:21 PM 483 read

Spa types

TIPS

Hello, does anyone knows if there is any difference among the various Spa? For example: does the "healing" one only increase the health level?   Thank you

Comment 13

• Raiden2 LV.6 The Best Mar 6, 2020, 12:07 AM

UPDATE:
    I can *confirm* that each stat levels up in turn after every bath.
    The stat to be levelled up depends on the child next level of likeability.
    So the spa places are like the exploration ones, they are all equal... at least the first three.

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 10, 2020, 08:36 PM

does using bath salts.. a minute before the child finish taking a bath affects its result?

like activate the bath salt before child finishes its bathing time?

• Raiden2 LV.6 The Best Mar 10, 2020, 09:03 PM

Yes, they are effective also if used in the last seconds of bathing time

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 10, 2020, 09:08 PM

will it be better to use it a minute before the bathing time ends or it's better to use bath salts the moment i re enter the child to take a bath?

• Raiden2 LV.6 The Best Mar 10, 2020, 09:10 PM

The result will be the same, there is no difference

• Kharl LV.20 Wizard Mar 6, 2020, 12:27 AM

There are no differences between each spa, similar to Exploration.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Mar 6, 2020, 12:53 AM

Thanks, always appreciate your knowledge.

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Mar 5, 2020, 09:01 PM

i thought the same thing, but i am pretty sure what stat that levels is depending on what spa level your child is at. so i kept a good eye leveling up in the different spas and i think i am correct.

if anyone has anything to add or to correct my observation please post a reply.

• Raiden2 LV.6 The Best Mar 5, 2020, 09:09 PM

Thank you, I didn't pay attention to the start boost in the new spa levels, so I did ask for advices before deploying the next batch of childs 😊

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Mar 5, 2020, 10:57 PM

I assumed there was, but there doesn't seem to be? I'd also like to know.

• Raiden2 LV.6 The Best Mar 5, 2020, 11:02 PM

I saw that in the Everyone's spa a particular Stat levels up in turns at every bath: health, next bath attack, next bath agility, etcetera.
    I have to pay attention to the others spa 🤔

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Mar 6, 2020, 03:47 PM

Afaik, the stats which level up are based on the intimacy level- I mean one level up may boost, say, attack, the next may be defense (as an example, I don't remember the actual order on this,) and so on.

After figuring this out, I didn't actually look into spa differences themselves, and I just assumed it would give a higher amount of liability from each bathing session.
    I'm gonna see if I have the specifics here and I'll edit it in.

Edit--
    Here's some useful threads:
    https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/2829544/since-we-don-t-have-spa-guidelines-yet-a-few-pointers. - - This has useful info, like the info on which stats get bonuses when, as I mentioned earlier.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/2855683/spa-guide-guidelines-tips-stat-calculator
    This is a calculator to figure some of this out.
    And, sorry, I didn't see what I was looking for regarding the different spas, so I'm still uncertain.

Good luck to everyone! 👍
    Hope some of this helped anyone.

Oh, btw, does anyone know what unlocks the different spa lines for different childs?
    I thought it was another thing that maybe involved the different spas, but I now figure it's much more likely to have to do with liability level (similar to awakening unlocking new scenes and whatnot) on a child instead. Anyone know for sure?

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Mar 6, 2020, 03:31 PM

very informative

Home