Chlobsy Chlobsy LV.22 Rare Candy
Mar 4, 2020, 10:15 PM 973 read

Daphne - Battle Preparation

TIPS

For those of you who have your Ranga team sorted out and are ready to start planning for the next WB, yes, I know, we have time! What can I say, I like to be prepared as a mostly free to play player.   Here is the link to the share planner if anyone is interested :) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11VtdEGN8JgPIthekwokpPkUgT-a17PclKD_nUueXoDA/edit#gid=0

Cheers!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Daphne - Battle Preparation image 4

Comment 22

• YuGiOhID LV.9 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Mar 5, 2020, 04:08 AM

Thank you Chlobsy for sharing

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Mar 10, 2020, 04:25 PM

Where is Ailill?

• Dadai LV.8 Nomad Mar 15, 2020, 06:33 AM

Where is Ailill ?.!

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Mar 15, 2020, 07:56 AM

she is on the picture but was not put on the spread sheet. i think she is a must. along with the Halloween diva SC.

• Chlobsy LV.22 Rare Candy Mar 15, 2020, 08:11 AM

My Ailill isn’t uncapped enough to be part of my team :(

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Mar 5, 2020, 03:59 AM

ty for the info it was very informative

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Mar 6, 2020, 04:07 PM

Thanks for the share, it's always great to get some info and tips ahead of these to prep some.
    Keep up the great work, you kind soul 👍

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 10, 2020, 05:12 PM

question.. is this list of child the best for this WB?? assuming I'm fully geared for everything and max cap with skills included.

is there any other combination of child that can beat this one?? or i should strictly follow every child in the list? because this combination of child is the best against daphne??

• Chlobsy LV.22 Rare Candy Mar 10, 2020, 07:05 PM

This list that was prepared was is a recommendation of the best childs to use based on the image.

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 10, 2020, 07:14 PM

so..this means that this list of child is the best and most optimize combination for this WB?

if i use this set of child it will be more likely that i will perform well in this WB right??

thanks then..i will prepare now for wb,

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 10, 2020, 07:18 PM

..wait? why is maat in the list?

i don't think maat is that good?
    for damage?
    aren't there any better child?

• Suzuki LV.16 Big Chungus Mar 11, 2020, 07:35 AM

I mean, she's a healer... And the reason why she's one of the staple Childs in WB is because she heals everyone in your team compared to other healers and survivability is also important in WB.

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 11, 2020, 07:42 AM

ahh..okay!

i haven't used maat.. i even just got 1 copy of maat. do you still recommend her in my WB?

i think i still have time to level up her up to lvl 50 and max all skill for 1 copy maat.

my current healer are midas erato bast ledah pomona rusalka, none of them are 6+ stars but they have better caps than my maat whose only 1+

do i have any other option?
    i also got mars 1+ so I'll also make her lvl 50

almost half of these child are 1+ in my team..
    but it is recommended to be the best for the WB so im trying to build up this team

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Mar 5, 2020, 07:20 PM

Thanks for the early guide!
    Here are some questions:
    1. Why crit is higher priority in WB? (for attack & healer)
    2. Isn't Medb stronger than C.Bathory in WB?

• JnXC LV.15 Chief Mar 6, 2020, 05:14 AM

Agreed - thanks for the guide! please include Soul carta and equip suggestions in your next guide...

With Bathory vs MedB, I believe her slide > MedB one, I have to confirm that at some point(quickly checks base atk).

Bath
    Deal 1009 Damage 2 times each and 480 Ignore DEF Damage to 2 Enemies (Priority: Highest ATK) and 300 Bonus Damage.

MedB
    Deals 693 damage 2 times to 2 random enemies..

As for why crits, higher chance of crit -> increased heals, increased chance at that juicy damage

• Suzuki LV.16 Big Chungus Mar 7, 2020, 10:56 PM

For your Questions:
    1.) CRT has been an importance for all content since it doubles or triples the DMG in every Attack. As the case for healers, since Heal/Regen are reflected on their ATK, with the CRT, they will heal Childs at a larger scale than normal.

2.) Judging by their Skills, C.Bathory is deemed to be stronger than Medb as she has her Battlecry. However, via AI treatment, she will tap first before she will slide skill which this could also be a problem if your C.Bathory is lower uncaps than your other Fire Attacker Childs, as Supporters (i.e. Pantheon, Chang'e, N.Mona) prioritize 2 Highest ATK Childs, they won't prioritize C.Bathory at that condition.

But assuming that she's 6+ alongside with your other 6+ Childs, C.Bathory is still a bit delayed on her attacks vs. Medb auto slide skill.

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Mar 11, 2020, 07:45 AM

any other option for naias??

i think naias is the only one that i don't have in this set?

• Rhominus LV.6 Wizard Mar 15, 2020, 09:15 AM

Damn. Missing Christmas Leda... 😔

• Quay Huong Tran LV.4 Lurker Mar 25, 2020, 06:37 PM

Great guide again, Chlobsy. Difficult choices to make this time around.

If I had to pick who would need to go, it would be a choice between Bathory and B.Mona as both of them inflict -Def and Dancing Blade with the exception that both are inflicted from Bathory's slide and B.Mona's are inflicted separately (-Def through tap and DB though her Drive). B.Mona also has burn on her slide which increases skill damage.

I'd keep Bathory but if the boss has resistance to debuffs except from fire then I'd keep B.Mona instead.

If the team can also survive off from Ma'at healing alone, then I'd also take out Neptune for your 5th fire attacker I.e. A.Davi to make use of Daoine's slide.

• Quay Huong Tran LV.4 Lurker Mar 25, 2020, 06:42 PM

I should also add that, out of the fire attackers listed, Hestia is the weakest in terms of skill damage and can be replaced for Ailill who would offer far more damage having more fire child's in the team.

Ganesha with low uncaps will be nowhere near as useful as Melpomene or Pantheon but would need to replace them if players want to get more coins out of the event. She would at least add to Ailill's slide damage.

• J00B0B LV.2 Lurker Mar 25, 2020, 06:47 PM

AGH I DIDN'T LEVEL MY XMAS LEDA

• Angel067 LV.5 Parasite Mar 25, 2020, 11:14 PM

thanks for the guide I try use them

Home