Tsus LV.5 Lurker
Mar 4, 2020, 05:20 PM 519 read

Someone please help me build a PVP team.

TIPS

So I’m a stupid boy who doesn’t seem to understand the team building or how things stack or anything and I recently entered gold tier and I have lost 20 times in the last two days with no wins. Other than Guardian Change and Old Skull everyone who’s +6 Is pretty much maxed and equipped with a random soul carta because I don’t understand them.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Someone please help me build a PVP team. video cover image 1

Comment 8

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Mar 4, 2020, 09:05 PM

I enjoy talking about my main pvp team so I'll share it again in detail. Just to get it out of the way, I'm currently in Platinum 1.

In PvP you have to play manually if you want to make it far. Playing at x2 is good. x3 not so much cause we're prone to making errors and wider gaps. Playing manually ensures the child will do what you want them to do every turn.

Slide skills give more to the fever gauge than tap skills, and 99% of the time we want the slide skill. This is why auto play is weak.

For weapons use A grade Halbred +15 ( Battle Axe ) It has Attack bonus but you want to use it for its Agility boost. Agility determins how fast your cooldowns are, for example a child with high agility, the coloured circle at the childs icon will loop around faster. If all 5 of your party members have the Halbred, you're going to fever quicker.

When leveling up skills only skill up the skill you want from the child, then skill up the rest later IF you even need to. For example you want Maat's slide skill, so max that out and don't focus on her other skills at all. You have other childs to skillup the same way.

My party goes like this...

Lan Fei - An excellent child. Max out her slide skill and she will cut 20 points off the opponents fever guage. Ideal if your party has the agility thing going on.

Dana - It's a tank, but also has boosted Agility which is good for a quicker fever time.

Pan - Slows down opponets cooldown. pairing her next to Lan Fei means the opponent 100% will not make it to fever unless they kill you off which, can happen but it's not easy.

Maat - I like her cause when things get intense she can stack heals on her drive skill, and raise the dead, which is very convenient. She also has boosted agility and also ATK. boosting attack on Maat means her heals will be more effective. Max out her slide skill only, unless you have onyx to burn.

Chang'e - She will buff the 2 members with highest attack for better cooldown time. In my case Maat and Pan were intentionally given higher attack stats cause i want them to be the fastest.

While Pan makes them slow, and Lan Fei is taking 20 points off their guage, Chang'e drive skill will stun up to 3 of them, but at least 1 will get stunned. Chang'e drive skill first, Pan's drive skill second, for some more slow.

The party has no attacker but I use Chang'e and Dana mostly for fever time. It's also best to drop fever when their defense buff is down.

Parties who survive my fevers are left crippled with 2 more drive skills to their fever time. 2 or 3 survivers left in critical condition, they'll have no hope cause the guage is even slower with less party members to build it, Pan is still making them slow, and Lan Fei is still erasing 20 points of their fever guage with almost every turn. ( this skill sometimes fails, but it's working rate is 9 out of 10.)

The childs that give me problems fighing against are Moa, Rita, Isolde, and the worse one is Jupiter.

Soul Carta ?

Most of the time it won't be about the card's special effect. Use them for the other stats it offers in most cases. Agility is especially good since PvP is basically a race to fever.

You may want to intentionally give more attack to another member for the sake of your speed buffs. ( Chang'e and Rookie Mona will buff the 2 members with the highest attack stat. This is modified with accessories, weapons and Soul Carta. )

Other soul Cartas are perfect for certain childs like Bathory and the S.O.W. card. This card can be shared with others too.

I intend to only level up prism cards at this stage, maybe you can do that too ? They are simply the higher quality version with slighly better stats.

Soul Enhancing Cartas = Using the same card will automatically fill an entire slot which is cost effective.

Make your party more about speed than damage output. Don't worry about over the top att and crit stats on your attackers in pvp. One way or another fever time is coming, just a matter of getting there first.

• FrostZero LV.23 Clearly Hacking Mar 4, 2020, 10:21 PM

Just to help you out of how stats really work. Agi boost debuff evasion that's why it's important in pvp. In your case you reach fever time faster couse Lan Fei in combination with Pan.
    Hope that can help you

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Mar 4, 2020, 10:37 PM

Thanks. I noticed Lan Fei was cooling down quicker without buffs and thought it had to do with how i boosted her agility.

Given the actual perspective of the agility stat, it's still more important than going crazy on att and crit in pvp.

As for Lan Fei and Pan. I know, it's why I like to use them.

The party lacks dmg output but high in defense.

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Mar 4, 2020, 09:27 PM

To simplify, You can try.

Dana - Maxed out slide skill
    Chang'e - Maxed out slide skill
    Maat - Maxed out slide skill
    isolde - Maxed out slide skill
    Lan Fei - Maxed out slide skill

Let Maat and isolde have the highest attack. And boost agility on all of them with weapons and accessories, and SC.

Play manually and nothing but slide skills asap for everyone. ( x2 speed recommended )

Drive skills = Chang'e first. The stun will get you ahead plus it adds 13 to your guage.

isolde's drive skill 2nd.

Meanwhile Lan Fei is hacking away at their guage.

• FrostZero LV.23 Clearly Hacking Mar 4, 2020, 10:35 PM

Team composition in pvp is so particular but there's a meta.
    You can check any top 100 team and copy them and probably will work out.
    In your rank even brute force will work (having more stats than other teams)
    You can check this out to see the tiers of each child in pvp.

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/all/sort_by/tier

While SC, the recommendation is to use what combine with your child. Ex the best trio work really well on atack focused child while S.O.W works great in Blood Bathory.

• Diafylim LV.10 Nomad Mar 5, 2020, 03:20 AM

I've been extremely lucky with the reincarnation and got Nicole, Bathory, and Rookie Mona uncapped to +5 or higher when I originally only have 1 of each. So this is the team Im currently using and sitting at GoldIV. With the introduction of 5*Wood Bathory DoT have become less desireable for me unless my strat is to outlast my opponent's team in DoT battles.

My team's composition is all focused on Nicole being my DPS and taking out the DPS of the opposing team in the 1st round. Her slide skill dominates the playing field especially if you Crit the 1st round of attacks. Even if you dont crit with pantheon's skill the max extra damage I get from her slide skill at +5 uncap is around 3780 and this number is a guarantee hit if all my buffs are in place. I believe this extra damage even breaks through Syrinx's annoying Fortitude.

No water team has stood a chance against this wood team composition.

5*Fire Bathory is the only threat to my team so far and is where my 2 losses came from. Still, I've beaten more teams with her than my losses so I say my team will take me pretty far. Also as I was originally a 9000 silver using a DoT team that got me nowhere. Was never strong enough to consistently break through the newer stronger team compositions so I barely played pvp consistently to keep my rank.

As tips go, unless its all you have, DoT battles are less desirable if you want to rank higher due to Wood Bathory. Especially if you come across stronger teams focusing on DoT battles using Wood Bathory and Neptune. Most team composition I've come across uses either what's stated above or a team focusing on Fire Bathory's insane dps. Teams focusing on reaching Fever 1st stands no chance vs my team as well since my dps is faster in beating them than them trying to stall for Fever. Their team would cripple 1st before they even get a chance.

• Nox_Arcana LV.17 Default Savior Mar 5, 2020, 10:44 AM

Men you have better childs than I

• moofin LV.2 Lurker Mar 7, 2020, 03:57 PM

Probably best for you to not use simply your "highest" uncaps. From the Childs i've seen you could probably build different Teams.

1. Bathory - Dana - Neptune - Nicole - Isolde

Choose Bathory as Leader.

Probably Worth a Try. Since i didn't see a Change sadly.

Could even be "auto" viable but if you got the time i 100% recommened to play manually. Definitly be careful vs Teams with Rita in them. Can't really Tell if it works out with the uncaps you got, dont know whats going on in gold right now.

For Equips. Throw your Best Gear at them. Theres definitly guides out there on what pieces to use for what.

But in Detail for Soul Cartas your best Bet is HP/DEF for example like Showtime/Anniversary is pretty good.

2. Bathory - Nicole - Newbie Moa - Dana - Neptune

Leader again Bathory. Like in the first team i don't know how hard a +3 Nicole can carry in this elo.

3. Bathory - Isolde - Dana - Neptune - Moa

Most unsure team. usually id run it with change instead of neptune to stall out. dont know cause your moa got pretty low uncaps if you can effectivly stall out and do enough dmg. i guess the first 2 examples are way better.

Kind of short but that should be it for now hope it helps! :)

Home