Farron Farron LV.20 Dragon
Mar 4, 2020, 02:34 AM 434 read

Weak point Skill Final Blow Meaning?

TIPS

For some reason the wording on this Carta puzzles me. What does this carta do exactly? And what is the most optimal dark class to equip it to (attacker, debuffer, etc...)?

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Weak point Skill Final Blow Meaning? image 2

Comment 9

• Rhominus LV.6 Wizard Mar 4, 2020, 02:38 AM

From what I figure from the wording, Mars♥️ is a your best dark attacker for this card.

• Farron LV.20 Dragon Mar 4, 2020, 03:53 AM

Coolness! Thx for the tip. I'll have to check her skills l8r.

• Arijit Joshi LV.2 Lurker Mar 4, 2020, 01:37 PM

Final blow means that it adds a flat 550 damage to the total, instead of to the base damage which can then be increased through multipliers

• Farron LV.20 Dragon Mar 4, 2020, 05:32 PM

Ah, so weak point damage is always 550 additional dmg, but then that 550 dmg can be increased further through other means?

• Quay Huong Tran LV.4 Lurker Mar 4, 2020, 03:15 AM

When you hit a child that is weak to a specific unit, there's a text that shows up in orange that says Weak Point Skill and then displays the damage. Even if you crit, it will still apply if you hit a child's elemental weakness. Certain childs like Persephone and Midas inflict a debuff "Weak Point defence - X" that will increase the damage dealt by child when hitting their weakness. This carta is only applicable to light element Ragna Childs.

Edit: I realized my info earlier was slightly wrong and weak point applies without the debuff so long as you hit a child's weakness.

• Farron LV.20 Dragon Mar 4, 2020, 03:57 AM

Ah, now that u mention it, I recall seeing the "weak point" appear on screen at times but I have for the most part been ignoring it. lol I have been focusing so much on having the highest team power I could get (like +95k right now) but not really considering element weaknesses and only partially considering meta and counter picking. I'm steadily learning more though. Thx 👍😊

• Quay Huong Tran LV.4 Lurker Mar 4, 2020, 04:13 AM

You're welcome!

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Mar 4, 2020, 06:26 AM

i too was and still am confused by this and its wording, especially the final blow part. does the child have to hit more then once for it to take effect?

• Farron LV.20 Dragon Mar 4, 2020, 07:05 AM

That's a good point... does it have to be the last of a multi-hit strike? I dunno... 🤔

Home