Eloy1 Eloy1 LV.3 Lurker
Feb 24, 2020, 11:51 PM 313 read

Make Destiny Child for steam PLS!!!! \(T_T)/ This game stolen my heart! lol

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Make Destiny Child for steam PLS!!!! \(T_T)/ This game stolen my heart! lol image 1

Comment 3

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Feb 25, 2020, 05:44 PM

You want to play on PC ?

I tried 2 Android Emulators and Samsung Dex.

- Nox Emulator, I found laggy and the inputs had a delay, graphics never scaled all that well. I also don't really trust Nox after doing some hard research about it. I wouldn't really know.

- Samsung Dex, Same thing as the above. I would plug in my Note 10+ into my gaming PC using a USB-C cable to USB 3 port. Still I liked this better than using Nox, but input lag again.

- BlueStacks Emulator.... If you want to play DC on PC, this is the crack you've been waiting for right here. It has options that let's us use OpenGL or Directx 11. When I set it to DX11 it ran smoother. My PC is high end and will run anything but DC does run better when I reboot the machine first. I also set the game to play at 1440p but I don't think I'm getting that much resolution. (EDIT: I am now)

After spending hours reading about the security of BlueStacks, I've determined that this emulator will not packet sniff, as the devs put it. It's just a featured Android emulator and nothing more. So I went ahead and entered my login information, then I opened Google Play and got DC, Install update, and there was my game.

Graphics are also fine on this. The other 2 methods for playing on PC, the text was hard to read, but on BlueStacks it's crystal clear. Rita isn't the best example, but on the most part the game sprites look fantastic close up.

• Eloy1 LV.3 Lurker Feb 28, 2020, 11:07 PM

Yes! I also play on my pc through Nox(Kr) and LD(Global) and on my Andriod.but I still dream about this game on Steam.

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Feb 25, 2020, 06:04 PM

This image was taken at 2560x1440

The motions are very smooth.

Home