SacroTex SacroTex LV.6 Nomad
Feb 22, 2020, 12:11 AM 591 read

Whaaat's that ?!?!

TIPS

why is the Japanese version different from the others ? I installed it and saw it for myself, they have many more CHILD and many more EVENT ! . and not only. our version also has consorship. It is also less expensive. since summons cost 190 and NOT 270 also how long it takes, many children cannot be summoned. especially those of collaborations. who started playing late can never have them. and obviously the events that are there now are different from what we have the mission passes are not full of events that can be faced with money (not even one) the shop instead is equipped with further purchases with many other features and much less expensive prices and not just the CHILDs. SOUL CARDS are also better, greater and beautiful

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Whaaat's that ?!?!  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Whaaat's that ?!?!  image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Whaaat's that ?!?!  image 4
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Whaaat's that ?!?!  image 5
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Whaaat's that ?!?!  image 6
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Whaaat's that ?!?!  image 7

and i tell you.... why ??? Will the CHILD of the original and uncensored version ever arrive on our device? because it is impossible for me to play the original version it would make me angry to say the least. it is a pity  

Comment 12

• Kharl LV.20 Wizard Feb 22, 2020, 02:15 AM

Global opened one year later than JP, so we're lagging behind JP by a year. We'll get almost all stuffs released on JP eventually.

Refer to this JP/Global timeline, maintained by Reika Mae and Me: http://tiny.cc/rsszjz

And let me get some facts straight:

- DC JP is released on three platforms: iOS (mobile), Android (mobile), and DMM (PC). Childs are censored on both mobile platforms (in which you took your screenshots from), only DMM features uncensored childs.
    In terms of censorship, Global is a carbon copy of JP mobile version. So, if you only play on mobile then every childs will look exactly the same between JP and Global.

- Crystals are much, much more difficult to earn on JP (only 10%-20% of what you can earn on Global) so prices are lower there.

- Summon pools for JP are still limited to vanilla childs unlike Global. You won't be able to get newly released childs/cartas/equipments from regular tickets and default banners on JP.

- Collabs childs and cartas are time-limited on both servers. Once the collab events are over, you won't be able to get a new copy of collab childs/cartas anymore. So far, they have yet to repeat any past collab events.

• SacroTex LV.6 Nomad Feb 22, 2020, 02:34 AM

very interesting. on PC it's not a Bad Idea.
    if one day we can play to all event i have not problem to wait.
    the censored... i hate it but i can't do anything about it :)
    tnks to your answers and gooood game :)

• CicloWave LV.20 Big Chungus Feb 23, 2020, 01:24 AM

Just play the korean version then. The child skills are totally different and there is no censorship there

• Ivy Felissa LV.21 Genius Feb 22, 2020, 01:00 AM

The first one is limited soul carta from collab with brown dust
    The rest are the childs that havent been released in global

• SacroTex LV.6 Nomad Feb 22, 2020, 01:06 AM

I wish they were released !!!

• Ivy Felissa LV.21 Genius Feb 22, 2020, 01:12 AM

Brown dust carta had alr been released in the past, and usually collab wont repeat twice, but u can still hope for it to come again to global just like katherine's collab

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Feb 22, 2020, 01:05 AM

...Every child you posted hasn't been released on DC Global yet and the Brown Dust collab got you that Soul Carta for free though?

• SacroTex LV.6 Nomad Feb 22, 2020, 01:11 AM

i install the game and i found in the archive all that card... but i not have those card .. and in our or mine version there are not that card... for now or forever i not know

• Nex Enner LV.21 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 22, 2020, 11:20 PM

one thing: its a game and everything are so hecking expensive. There are ton of I-want-to-buy things but pls make it 1/3 times. One single item cost a dualshock4.

• ChocolateBiscuit LV.5 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 01:13 AM

That's what Limited event means. It means it's probably not coming back like, ever.

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Feb 22, 2020, 05:58 AM

we will get them soon

• gamer421799684 LV.2 Lurker Feb 22, 2020, 09:25 AM

Are we playing a different game? Look at the event on my server! Honestly, I won’t download this game if THIS character is the cover

Home