PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage
Jan 12, 2020, 07:48 AM 812 read

Two-Sided Moa Advice

TIPS

I made a +6 Two-Sided Moa, and I've been trying various healer/supporter combinations to keep her alive best. What is the best way to do this? Do I pair her up with another tank and two healers? Do I give her immortality buff?   I tried her in various friendly PvP fights and managed to win around 40% of those fights.   My latest meta is: Eve, Maat, Two-Sided Moa, Chang'e, Jupiter   Note: I didn't dump all my Onyx into Two-Sided Moa yet, and she's not level 60 yet.

Comment 9

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 12, 2020, 08:16 AM

Bathory, Chang'e, Dana, Two-Sided Moa, Neptune

Make Dana and Neptune top attack and Chang'e very close as 3rd, stack HP and DEF as carta for the whole team and if needed, HP ATK carta to play with the ATK stats.

This was my setup when I was using Hades for top 100

Use ATK AGL equips and HP DEF armor for everyone.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jan 12, 2020, 09:40 AM

Thank you. I hope Two-Sided Moa can be a good substitute for Hades.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 12, 2020, 09:46 AM

i definitely like her Enrage at 500% max

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jan 12, 2020, 10:13 AM

I don't quite understand how Enrage works. And 500% for Moa or Hades?

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 12, 2020, 10:37 AM

stores damage, i dont know actual calculation but a max Hades can one shot a Bathory, and thats only close to 400%

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Jan 12, 2020, 10:45 AM

== Enrage Buff ==

- First use begins the damage accumulation.

- Subsequent uses release the stored damage and restart the damage accumulation.

- There is no limit on how much damage can be stored, but there is a limit on the retaliated damage.

- The retaliated damage limit is equal to percentage stated on the skill description x regular damage caused by tap/slide skill.
    For example, supposed that Two-sided Moa's Enrage has 500% multiplying factor, and they've accumulated 4000 dmg.
    > If their slide skill causes 500 dmg, damage from Enrage will be 2500 (500 x 500%).
    > If they slide skill crit and causes 1000 dmg, damage from Enrage will be 4000 (actual cap is 5000 but they only have 4000 stored).

- All unused stored damage will be discarded when the damage accumulation restarts.

- Enrage is a buff so it can be removed by enemies with buff removal skills. All stored damage will also be discarded.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jan 12, 2020, 03:47 PM

So first Enrage buff keeps the buff on Moa to start absorbing damage, then a second Enrage buff delivers the return damage and restarts damage accumulation?

Stored damage does not disappear when the Enrage buff wears off right?

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Jan 12, 2020, 03:52 PM

PantsuNinja  You're mostly correct.

Enrage buff never wears off unless the child is KO'ed, in which case the stored damage is also discarded.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jan 12, 2020, 03:55 PM

Kharl  That answers all my questions, thank you!

Home