Pink Ballons LV.21 S
Jan 11, 2020, 11:57 AM 795 read

Why should I invest on Fire units ?

TIPS

I legit see no reason but for lead raid or WB

Comment 10

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jan 11, 2020, 12:42 PM

why invest in any ? if you like the unit and skill sets or the general type of buffs ilr debuff they give then go for it
    I love fire units. favorite element type hands down they are my priority to develop since I started the game at launch , they are fun as heck to combine in mixed and all. red parties etc ,

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jan 11, 2020, 12:50 PM

ik they r and I found a lot of interesting combos but.... I don't feel that they r strong enough or worth or just not quite there

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jan 11, 2020, 12:54 PM

I think there is a challenge in making them work but but that makes the game and strategy and planning fun , that's why I've never really messed w or based my decisions on any guide or etc I just play around and experiemnt and tinker it keeels the game interesting
    I ran this just for fun , I mean why not

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jan 11, 2020, 03:02 PM

Wow you already Make Full of fire 🔥 Team Danbo 👍😁 awesome.. how about average DMG??

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jan 11, 2020, 03:30 PM

lol just experiment not optimized yet I need some more duplicate Unit.type and boost them not a super great team yet but I have started playing w the concept of it again the fun part is , how can I retool to make what should not be an effective team actually work pretty decent hahahah

• Rosy LV.31 Rare Candy Jan 11, 2020, 01:53 PM

to counter the increasing surge of green element units in PVP:
    Nicole, Bathory, rookie Mona, Siren, Syrinx...

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jan 11, 2020, 01:56 PM

well even if u got a fire team I don't think they would do too well against it, also idk we kind of lack very good strack on wood class that is what I feel (like on that is specialized on all like EVE, Freij, (almost every light attack unity) )

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jan 11, 2020, 03:05 PM

To Make Spirit Salamander follow Us 😅

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jan 11, 2020, 03:25 PM

I prefer light units

• Chlobsy LV.25 Warrior Jan 30, 2020, 09:54 PM

I use my Daoine/Fire Attackers combo almost every WB.

Home