War_beast45 LV.21 Shadow
Jan 11, 2020, 02:48 AM 605 read

What equipment pieces should I use

TIPS

I am trying to figure out which equipment would be best for each class. Like what's good for tank,healer,etc. I just use the scimitar and defense heavy armor with atk crit accessorys. Trying to find the best gear. If u could explain were I can understand. Like I use this for that reason. Thanks in advance

Comment 5

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jan 11, 2020, 10:14 AM

I don't think there has ever been any official word on what the attributes do, and every source I've ever investigated has always been stated by word-of-mouth. I wish Shift-Up would actually post under GUIDE section that describes the attributes so that we can put the nail in the coffin.

HP = Your overall health points. Some have said that higher HP on gear also helps with overall healing or HP growth from Vampirism, etc.

ATK = Attack power, gets factored into normal and crit critical damage. Also increases healers' heal power.

DEF = Overall defense.

AGL = Some purportedly say that it heightens debuff land rates, others have said it increases atk speed (cycles through cool downs faster), but I haven't seen any effects improving my debuffers' land rates, but I have noticed maybe slight increase in cool down speed, but it's really hard to see.

CRIT = Heightens chance of critical hit or critical heals.

The general consensus will tell you to put these stats to the following classes (parenthesis are optional):

HP = Defenders, Healers, Supporters
    ATK = Attackers, Healers (Debuffers, Supporters)
    DEF = Defenders, Healers, Supporters
    AGL = Debuffers (Defenders, Supporters)
    CRIT = Attackers, Healers (Debuffers, Supporters)

• War_beast45 LV.21 Shadow Jan 11, 2020, 10:21 AM

thank you so much that helps me a lot. thank you PantsuNinja (never thought I would say that lol)

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jan 11, 2020, 10:23 AM

ROFL No problem!

And I definitely welcome anyone's input to revise what I posted because I'm not the subject expert on these stats. Just things I came across over the year of playing this game.

• CicloWave LV.20 Big Chungus Jan 14, 2020, 11:43 AM

Agility is the ability of a child to land or evade debuffs and attack, so it's great for debuffers, buffers and defenders. Its effects is not that visibile, evade down/up is more efficient in comparison, but not many useful childs has it(only ones that comes in mind are bathory and racoon)

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jan 18, 2020, 12:27 PM

kasumi has a cool self incr Eva buff she ninjafies her self

Home