Eric Koh LV.4 Lurker
Jan 4, 2020, 12:16 AM 1,070 read

Debuff Blast Guide (Global)

TIPS

This guides details my experiments with the Debuff Blast skill.   Frej, Bari, Cyborg Lisa, Nine haave Debuff Blast on their Drive Skill. Thetis has Debuff Blast on her Slide Skill.   Each Debuff status has a damage multiplier, and that together with the base debuff blast damage gives the total damage, after which that debuff status is also removed. This damage is a constant value and cannot be reduced nor evaded.   In the event the enemy unit has multiple debuffs, first debuff is selected (I think)   ================== Bari, Frej, Cyborg Lisa, Nine Drive Skill base damage = 600 Thetis base damage = 300 to 694   5X debuffs Confuse, Blind, Recovery Block, Petrify, Death Heal   4X debuffs Freeze, Stun   3X debuffs Bleed, Poison, Curse, Blades, Brand, Necrosis, Silence, Allure, Marked, Debuff Extend, Snow Bomb   2X debuffs Water Balloon, Burn, Def/Skill Charge/Heal/Regen Down etc. and the rest   Special Notes Burn = 2X dmg plus usual added bleed DoT but doesnt remove Burn Water Balloon = 2X plus usual additional damage, reduce Water Balloon count by 1 Cyborg Lisa's Debuff Blast seems to work only on DoT debuffs ==================   So for example, when hit by Frej's Debuff Blast, a Confused unit will take additional 600*5 = 3000 damage; and a Bleeding Unit will take additional 600*3 = 1800 damage.   Thus, a maxed-out Thetis can do some serious damage when partnered with Childs like Moa, Bast, Mafdet etc.   Have fun and do add on to this guide if there are mistakes or new discoveries!

Comment 12

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jan 4, 2020, 03:24 AM

Interesting. I was looking at Thetis' kit the other day, she does look quite interesting. I imagine a team of Nirrti/Bath/Thetis could do some damage. Imo debuff blast is underrated because people always want their debuffs to be up, but running a Bath/Nine in PvP allows me to almost always wipe out one of the enemies units after the first drive. Nine's drive is insanely strong.

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Jan 4, 2020, 03:18 PM

Nice Tips, unfortunately my Onyx says no to testing :(

waiting for some practical example

• NO NAME verified Jan 4, 2020, 04:03 PM

There’s a different thread observing the onyx issue but this is a prime example.

PVP should be a breeding ground for experimentation and alternative strategies, but a lack of onyx almost completely negates this possibility. We have barely enough onyx to chase the meta and conform.

IMO the game would be better off if onyx weren’t such a deterrent. Shift Up has teased better distribution, but I’d like to see them step it up.

• Rosy LV.31 Rare Candy Jan 4, 2020, 12:28 AM

Great analysis ❤️

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Jan 4, 2020, 02:50 AM

That must've been a lot of work. Great job!

• NO NAME verified Jan 4, 2020, 07:16 AM

Really good stuff, Eric. Would love to see more from you in the future 👍

• Archfiend Laharl LV.22 S Jan 4, 2020, 08:13 AM

Wow thanks for this! I can see the viability of some nontraditional teams now -- specifically using Thetis who has too high of a production value to go unused.

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jan 4, 2020, 03:06 PM

good stuff really kewl actually , or if you don't have a dbblast unit ready here's a clearance version for pretty much instant or quick death lol
    just let a maxed Elizabeth hit her drive with a maxed full uncap Davi fireworks prism carta and have verdelet as leader for the party party in pvp for additional collateral damage fun , few units unless has fortitude can make it out of that direct hit alive and the crazy ensuing bleed kicker collateral dmg is a good time

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Jan 4, 2020, 11:38 PM

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Jan 4, 2020, 04:24 AM

Would be amazing if you can recording and example :)

• Raiden2 LV.8 The Best Jan 4, 2020, 06:52 AM

Thank you! 😘

• Jos Mar LV.21 S Jan 4, 2020, 08:30 PM

bruh

Home