SehatDanKuat LV.21 S
Dec 31, 2019, 11:41 PM 1,135 read

The Best Recommend/Suitable Hero Vs World Boss Two Side Moa Season 6

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - The Best Recommend/Suitable Hero Vs World Boss Two Side Moa Season 6 image 1

Here my Recommendation Hero List https://youtu.be/O-1WTyalpt8

Comment 8

• Senaji LV.10 Nomad Jan 1, 2020, 01:15 AM

dude your english is fucking inaudible and your editing is absolute dogshit as well
    no idea how people can watch that shit without wanting to put a bullet through their head within a minute of your videos

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Jan 1, 2020, 02:05 AM

What's dogshit is your toxic attitude. You could have just kept your shitty opinion to yourself but instead you decided to waste your time posting. Do the community a favor and keep shitty toxic opinions to yourself and only bother posting when you have something to offer that's enriching to the community.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jan 1, 2020, 03:46 AM

Sorry with that 😖 Iam lack with English thing.. take it easy don't get heat Up 😅 dude

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jan 1, 2020, 12:08 PM

I think that was bigotry. Your English is easy to understand.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 31, 2019, 11:41 PM

Sharing is Caring ❤️

• Rosy LV.31 Rare Candy Jan 1, 2020, 01:28 AM

Please make 3 videos on attack on the World Boss.

• 1 video with light element units attacking double sided Moa.

• 1 video with Daoine Sidhe with double edged sword Slide skill and fire type allies attacking Moa.

• 1 video with Dark Werewolf with Durandal and dark type allies attacking Moa.

I want to know which units does more damage on Moa: the light element units or the off-element combos.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jan 1, 2020, 03:42 AM

Number 3 I cannot make didn't have werewolf & Durandal. But no 1 & 2 can.. did number 1 = full Light Element vs Boss?? .. no 2 full Fire Element include with Daoine Sidhe or just some Fire Allies with Daoine Sidhe??

• Rosy LV.31 Rare Candy Jan 1, 2020, 03:54 AM

Yes. Number 1 = full light element vs boss. And for number 2, try both. Full fire element include Sidhe. And some fire allies with Sidhe. Thank you.

Home