PrayingMantits LV.3 Lurker
Dec 6, 2019, 05:26 AM 797 read

What to do with all these blood gems?

TIPS

I have about 1100 blood gems and i was about to go ham in the rebirth costume shop, but i was just wondering if there was going to be any key feature coming to the game where i would need to save all these blood gems? Thanks in advance.

Comment 6

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 17, 2019, 10:16 PM

Apparently we are due some good blood banners, but they've yet to materalize. I just use 'em for the odd costume in the Rebirth shop.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 7, 2019, 01:12 AM

you could use them in the blood gem shop. or use them to get pulls from the blood gem 5* guaranteed or SC .
    But to answer your question of a event that requires use of blood gems, i dont think that is something that will happen. i just think that i am not sure. but it make sense cuz its a currency like the crystals that they won't be used. i have been wrong before and i don't know what the developers are thinking.

• PrayingMantits LV.3 Lurker Dec 8, 2019, 01:51 AM

Yeah i was just wondering if there was some cool thing that JP or KR has that involves the use of blood gems that we might get in the future

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 8, 2019, 03:05 AM

oh true. well if you ever figure anything out be sure to share it on the forum. XD

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Dec 12, 2019, 01:40 PM

Hall of Reincarnation.

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Dec 12, 2019, 01:39 PM

You might have to use them for the Hall of Reincarnation (120 per try in other servers).

Home