LegendaryMTWITCH LV.7 Carry Me
Nov 29, 2019, 07:11 AM 1,255 read

2 to 7 days I want to know

TIPS

Hi I want to know what to get for this event I want a full power or good team cards this is the list of the girls for tomorrow 2 to the last one 7 for the last day is the grade + if someone can take the time because I was reading in reddit and they just trolling plus on youtube theres a lot of video that they dont know what they doing basic of this I will try to made my first youtube video cause I love the game and I want to help others of course I will give credit cause I'm a total noob.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 2 to 7 days I want to know  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 2 to 7 days I want to know  image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 2 to 7 days I want to know  image 4
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 2 to 7 days I want to know  image 5
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 2 to 7 days I want to know  image 6
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 2 to 7 days I want to know  image 7
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 2 to 7 days I want to know  image 8
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 2 to 7 days I want to know  image 9

Comment 11

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Nov 29, 2019, 09:26 AM

Your question is a big one and it HIGHLY depends on what your team lacks, but here is a basic "What to Get"

Day 2
    Just get Elysion, especially if youre new to the game. She is a 4* Eve and can dish out lots of damage with her poison. Sonnet is a solid second option to get more water attackers for WB

Day 3
    Freesia, strong Debuffer in all content

Day 4
    Tough one, Amor or Tisi, both okay Wood attackers. Or you could go for Selene if you dont have any healing options

Day 5
    Erato is hands down the best of the bunch, but Victorix is another strong second choice

Day 6
    Melpomene, awesome crit buffs, only defeated by Pantheon, who is equal to her at +3

Day 7
    Toughest question by FAR, even I dont know what t get. All 5 attackers are really good for their element with Eve being the strongest, but since you got Elysion, Id go for Morgan (if you missed her ragna) or Frej, IF you want an attacker
    If you lack a strong defender, 1. Dana, 2. Mars, 3. Daoine Sidhe.

And for the last day, its up to everyones interest. Im going for Wood since it has a lot of meta units (Newbie Mona, Bathory etc,) but every pick is a winner here. hope this helps

• LegendaryMTWITCH LV.7 Carry Me Nov 29, 2019, 09:44 AM

that helps me a lot thank you so much you know a lot

• Bikini Lisa LV.18 Boo! Nov 29, 2019, 03:59 PM

Thank you for making this post I really wanted to see what 4*/3*s were recommend to grab.

• LegendaryMTWITCH LV.7 Carry Me Nov 29, 2019, 07:08 PM

yeah he put it in simple words and he was right she is powerful with her poison

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Nov 30, 2019, 07:50 AM

so i have most of them already at a plus 5 and upgraded their skills and have them completely awaken, so i just pick the one that has the least amount of resources put into them. i am going to use them for evolving other childs to 6*.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Nov 29, 2019, 10:27 AM

this is off topic from this post but I wouldn't be able to help here.

I don't really favor this task as I have most of these childs already +5 and invested.

I would like to know what some plan on doing with these childs. you get them @ +6 but I already had to uncap syrinx from day 1 as she was the only child I didn't already have +6

• Bluey LV.4 Lurker Nov 29, 2019, 11:31 AM

In future content, there would be specific arenas with a restriction on the child's natural rarity. E.g. arenas where only natural 4* can join, so some of these could come in handy in the future, saving you the hassle of dumping resources.

I also read that in the future you could trade in natural 5* for other 5*. I think it's a 5:1 exchange. So when the time comes just break them apart for extra copies.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Nov 29, 2019, 11:36 AM

the 5:1 thing would make these rewards useful, but I pretty much have all of the given childs up to day 7 atleast +5. I ran out of character to work on so I started looking at some of the original posts about childs to get when the game started. I also didn't know the inventory cap had been increased, so in order to make space I uncapped a lot of 4* childs I had dupes of.

thank you for the information about future content.

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Nov 30, 2019, 03:57 AM

I feel ya, I did the same prepping some low/mid tier childs for possible future usage. Really cut into the 'usable' rewards out of some of these for me, but I generally still have one who I do 'need,' or at least one that saves me from having to max out someone I wouldn't have, any time soon anyway.

Anyway, about the few above comments, the mechanic where you can most 'effectively' used dupe nat 5*s HoR- Hall of Reincarnation (possible rename for Global release may be possible.)
    In it you sacrifice 5 nat 5*s to uncap another 5*, one you already have. There are some differences between the KR/JP versions of this feature and we don't know where global will fall between the two, or when it'll be out yet.
    Anyway, instead of one of my walls of text, I'll just share these two links where you can find out more about HoR, either about the KR/JP ones, or some possible thoughts on the global version.
    https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/1804461
    https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/2161754

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Nov 30, 2019, 07:54 AM

thank you for the linx

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Nov 29, 2019, 12:39 PM

Elysion, yuna, amor, victorix, artemis/morrigan

Home