nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare
Nov 6, 2019, 03:29 AM 1,090 read

Finally broke 7million

TIPS

Yay! I think the most damage I've ever done to a WB. Granted I have the two pickup boost childs and a Sytry+6 (from pulls throughout the WB so far). I wanted to post if some people needed team comp ideas.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Finally broke 7million image 2
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Finally broke 7million image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Finally broke 7million image 4

Comment 9

• Archfiend Laharl LV.22 S Nov 6, 2019, 04:07 AM

Congrats! I like how your Medb does more damage than my whole team. 🤣 When I grow up, I wanna be like you.

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Nov 6, 2019, 08:05 AM

Mess with your comp, grind good equipment, focus on enhancing Childs that will be useful in many Events (ie. Midas, Pantheon, Mars, Freesia, Maat, etc)
    https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1DYs6Ofb0btpKr2qV_FrKo3WNpZq__S1xH1LAhUjv-jo/edit
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/523114668408176680/527619243798167582/9_bb2Ud018bng13uxcrhqs32js_qato9g.png

• Archfiend Laharl LV.22 S Nov 7, 2019, 12:49 AM

Thank you! This is extremely helpful. Optimizing my equipment will definitely make a big difference.

As far as my team, Mars and Maat need to be awakened, along with Newbie Mona. I was working on Daoine Sidhe, but I don't think she'll be as useful as the others.

Time is running out, but I'll be sure to show you what gains I achieve thanks to your assistance.

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Nov 7, 2019, 03:06 AM

The new rumble shop makes getting good A gear a worthwhile and more attainable investment (grinding Underground and settling to enhance some B Halberds when I started because A gear was so hard to get), just check the stats to see what gear is worth it.

Also enhanced SC are a big investment, but the biggest stat boosters in the game.

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Nov 6, 2019, 03:44 AM

Cool!!!

• Toeknee LV.22 S Nov 6, 2019, 06:12 AM

You got some beefed up Cartas on some of those don't you. I'm 2 points away from your powerlevel doing slightly over 5 million on my best runs, but I doubt going up 2 points will make my party that good.

I need Rookie Mona so badly. Hope she gets a banner.

EDIT: Meant to say slightly over 5 million.

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Nov 6, 2019, 06:40 AM

Whats your team comp like? Pantheon, Midas and Freesia make a huge difference for how much damage my Attackers do. Mars and Maat makes sure no one dies.

3 of my Fire Attackers have Lvl50 +5 ATK/CRT SC but the rest of the SC are pretty low Uncap/Level.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Nov 6, 2019, 07:05 AM

I put Sytry at the bottom cause she's not strong enough to take abuse yet. I can finish Mars but I'm broke at the moment. Still she does a fantastic job, though Eve ( Maxed out) dies sometimes.

(was supposed to save crystals gold and onyx. I am ashamed )

MedB is maxed except auto attack and has a maxed out Blessed be the Lost Lamb while Morgan has a lv 50 Mafdet sc. Yuna has a lv. 42 Charlotte Prism. ( She's suppose to be leader which ill fix )

I'll grind up Freesia and +6 her, I always put her off, probably too late. The 777 bloodgems jackpot would change my life.

Dana is on the chopping block. She made it this far.

Naias is +3 and i took her off for some reason. Ill test with her again

Imagine being me and not getting Rookie Mona. Had I known i wouldn't get her...

• Toeknee LV.22 S Nov 6, 2019, 07:26 AM

Edited first post. Meant to say slightly over 5 million dmg

Home