SpookyPoops LV.3 Lurker
Nov 4, 2019, 03:19 PM 642 read

Welp, I need ur help.

TIPS

I feel like my WB is capable of doing more than 4mil but I’m not sure what else I can improve. Maybe some advice with my drive or leader select? Thx! :)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Welp, I need ur help.  image 2

Comment 4

• Shuten LV.20 Dragon Nov 4, 2019, 03:48 PM

CMIIW, Here is what i think :
    - With that strong frontline, you can try to Change Syrinx to atker, buff(Aria, P.Medb), or debuff(midas). Thats just some example. That Maat, Dana, Leda combo is already good enough for my base 5 star level 50+0 unit in front to survive
    - Put Eve in the back?
    - This is just me, but Fressia has same debuff icon with one of Bathory debuff icon. So i change Fressia to other.
    - How is your Hestia damage compare to other Fire attacker(except medb)?. Well, because hestia only hit 2 times, while Neith and Yuna hit 3 times.
    - Daoine and Davi "Double-Edge" override each other, but i think its alright.

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Nov 4, 2019, 03:57 PM

Swap hatsune miku with any other tanker u have, mars is the best one but if u dont have her u can use diablo/hades/etc
    Make mona as leader
    Swap two of ur weakest fire attackers with midas and neimhain, since u dont have mars
    Or if u have problem with survivability, set neimhain as leader

• Toeknee LV.22 S Nov 4, 2019, 06:50 PM

Try Yuna as a leader.

Bump up your Power to 300. I know you can do it just by looking at your party. I managed to do it with less resourses than you have now, and I did it by increasing the power of childs from the home page. For you it will be about swapping Soul Carta. Check the power level before the swap. Also, level up the soul Carta, a few levels goes a long way.

Lastnight I raised my power to 300. I then broke 4.4 million. And when we play with 300 power or more you win 700k gold.

Daoine would work better at the bottom because of Sytry's drive skill.

In my case i have a +6 Chang'e in the from row who never dies or even comes close to it.

Eve dies easy. Better put her in the back.

Onyx up drive skills if you can.

Mars is better than Dana here. Mars is so good, everyone will be a tank.

For your arrangement's drive order, Sytry is good were she is. Your 6th drive skill should then be Diver Mona as her drive offers -20 DEF which complements the fever time. Daoine's drive skill should not be used at all at any time. Freesia is even better.

Drive skills to focus on are ones that has you deal more damage, or lowers the bosses def so once again more damage. And of course Chang'e drive skill if usually okay but I'm not so sure about world bosses.

Hatsune Miku will only serve the water types. Replace her if you can, but if it decreases your output then you should just keep her.

I heard somewhe dark is a good alternative for this child. Youd be happier with a good Frej or Elizabeth instead of Hatsune Miku.

Just noticed most of your Fire types in that party are level 50. You know what needs to be done, its just a matter of doing it, if anything raise the strongest of them.

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Nov 5, 2019, 09:58 AM

I have a Maid Morgan and Medb +3 each and am doing closer to 6mill. Hows your survivability? My Daoine is also only +2. How is your equipment? I do have a strong Midas, Freesia and Jupiter in my lineup also

Home